again I ask.....

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Zyzz, Jun 11, 2015.

1. Btw Syl. Did u know that the person who copied your name is sexyora?

2. Correct me if I am wrong but if ASW are only for the few top ranked players(if i understood it correctly)..Then I think It Better Come Out Along With A PvP Or Another EE event for people like me who arent in top 10000 or so to be able to participate in ASW...
    Just so we dont feel left out..:D

3. A Good idea..But the problem here would be- Bigger Clans Can always start a new clan when they reach a higher bracket..Along with the same roster that they used & can then whoop up newbie clans with low battle wins & rating..

4. Ofcourse the usual match up criteria would still be intact but I don't think many good warring will go down to the level of creating new clans to match noobs well I should hope so anyways

5. Well If we talking about implementing this system during season wars..I am sure big clans will do that..because everyone wants exploits To get their targets with little efforts..so they might make new clans & beat newbies to gain more & more s5 reward drops or whatever that is

6. Any clan that used gh/sh with LBs were doing it. That just makes me think of worms. Yes we will drop build just for the easy match ups...lol

7. That sux, kaw 50% alts an most are 10k overall, requirements should be who ever active at time to cast an has xtals.

8. Remove round wars, double the Indi wars slot.

9. Primal indi wars and primal wars with cs brackets

10. New to the thread and only read the first couple of pages, so if I'm off topic, Syl can steal me . . . . woah, woah, woah, just a joke Syl . . . easy.

As I recall it has not been 8 months between wars in the past. I could be wrong, but I thought the time between S1 and S2 was about 3 months, and between s2 and S3 was about 4 months. I could be misremembering though, old age and all that.

As for matchups. Could the devs so something like the following? People who want to war with their buddies need to get a group of 5 together and all cast (call it Group WoC spell or something). People who do not have a group of 5 can also cast individually (Indy WoC spell). The system would then take two groups of 5 (so you can war with a few of your buddies) and 5 individual casts, building a roster of 15 (or whatever other number the devs decide on).

Then you get the best of both worlds. Warring with some of your buddies, but also if you don't have a group of friends who can war at a particular time, you still don't have to sit out a round/primal war slot. This type of roster making would limit (but not eliminate) roster stacking (you could stack a roster of 5) but that would only account for 1/3 of your roster overall and you don't know who you would match.

Sorry for the rambling thoughts. Hope there was something discernible in there.

11. To be honest if they reply we are not gonna hv season5 or any changes to ee a lot of ppl will leave as they work on their builds for war and spend money. Yes there will still be the fairies but i see a large portion leaving if they havent left already. Eq given has usually been good for season. Notice the gloves and greaves given out prob was for season but that takes too much effort for them to setup. Atm they charge 59 nobs for fairies and pvp. What do they get for ee. So pretty much best to think its not happening cause if it was there wouldve been a response by now.

12. This is a war game yet Wwe beg for war! In this war game I see eb fairies reaping the benefits (plunder) of their builds with no intentions of ever warring. The true warriors in this "WAR" game are penalized (plunder) because of their builds. Wwe spend real money for xtals to war, yet it is the eb fairy that is catered too. Smh...come on devs!
    This game is "Kingdoms In Fairy Land"...has nothing to do with war

13. This just simply isn't true and its frustrating to see this accepted as a valid justification for the devs apathy towards EE. There have been 2 seasons per year for the past 2 years. From the look of it, we will be lucky to get one season in 2015.

14. if it's 8 months apart then last year would be March and November, this year will be July with the next one in march of next year

15. Should be seen as valid? Eh. Your opinion. Should someone else's? Eh. Your opinion. Do the devs need to release EE at set times during the year? No.

All we have to go on is how they have done it in the past. We don't fully know what they will do.

But hey, they did release a statement. Go check it out

Note. Mine is based start to start. Not end to start.

16. Sorry allow me to clarify. It's frustrating that people accept what you are saying as fact when the numbers are wrong. You measured the distance between two seasons and took that as applicable for all seasons.

Here are the real numbers.

Start Dates:
    S1: 4/1/13
    S2: 9/1/13 (preseason- actual was 9/16)
    S3: 1/1/14
    S4: 9/1/14

Distances between seasons:
    S1-S2: 5 months
    S2-S3: 4 months
    S3-S4: 8 months
    Avg: 5 2/3 months

So point is that everything isn't fine and peachy. This gap is definitely larger than previous seasons, as 8 months from S4 start would have been 5/1/15. Am I demanding something be done about it, no. Just pointing out that the "this is par for the course" argument is invalid. In fact there is cause for concern for those who get their primary enjoyment out of this game from EE.

17. I've clearly been saying that for the past month or so that based only on the previous wars, it should come around this time area. 

18. But yer name ain't a fancy shade of green or blue dude.
    How are we s'posed to believe you?

19. If only you has made the VIP list you would know already

20. Cuz I can adz and subtrakt and stuff