again I ask.....

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Zyzz, Jun 11, 2015.

1. Yeah. As I said, projected to be soon.

2. So calculating this, I'm pretty sure S3 was over the same duration as S4 so they were 7 months apart.

3. Frankly, I honestly do not know when any official war content will be announced. But, I do agree - it's been overdue. Rest assured, the devs already know our woes, anything beyond that only they know.

Let's get something straight though. In the future, Wars better be something worth our time. The war quality needs to be great and so do the match ups. Got to increase incentives for more players to yearn to war. Given the recent events, seems like rewards will be improved. Road ahead seems bright. Gonna be patient, but I do expect an ASW soon. The last one was held exactly a year ago from now!

Want to steal all those ASW champs stars! :p

4. I'm horrible with dates, but I know we had a long preseason prior to season start. That's why I am curious if preseason is included in your guys timelines. Even though it wasn't actually the season it let us know we were getting close, and gave time to figure out your clan and get some experience with them.

5. I'd have to find the post I made on it. Do keep in mind, it's not like the seasons ended and began the first and last of the month

6. Full Support ...Really Need S5 or atleast an ee based tourney...Devs have done enough promos for people who like EBs or PVP/OSW...I hope there should be something now for EE lovers too..

Still waiting Devs..

7. Satan I'm always looking at ways to fit in different builds effectively, I use some low towered builds very effectively also and of varying sizes.

8. Follow back Satan if you would like and I'll go over some with you.

9. For some, EE is a big reason they play the game, it's a fast paced war that breathes life into a game where the main objective is hit monsters that stand there and take it and collect gold, so you can hit bigger Monsters that don't hit back.

The people that are saying that EE is dying don't realize it's the game as whole that is dying and that's why there is smaller amount of people doing EE as time goes on.

10. For some, EE is a big reason they play the game, it's a fast paced war that breathes life into a game where the main objective is hit monsters that stand there and take it and collect gold, so you can hit bigger Monsters that don't hit back.

The people that are saying that EE is dying don't realize it's the game as whole that is dying and that's why there is smaller amount of people doing EE as time goes on.

11. Here I agree with first part but not entirely with the second. Yes game is slowing down but even more so then that ee has received very little attention for change and updates. This among other things has declined interest more rapidly then just the game generally being less popular.

12. I do agree that EE has received very little attention by the Devs in terms of updates and changes. EE has remained stagnant over the years, and I'm sure adding new things i.e. War crystals, would entice more people to do EE.

I for one choose not to EE because it's not worth buying xstals, which are almost a requirement to succeed in EE today, in my current financial situation. If I had something like war crystals, which I could buy using in-game gold, I would definitely try out EE.

13. Ee is the best thing in this game. I would actually pay a considerable amount of money to relive season 1 of the ee wars. Support. The i agree with ruthless, herodrag is a noob, he failed scouts on my smallest alt

14. Bcz kaw system wars are boring.

15. Support. I don't see why we can't even know if there is going to be a next season at all

16. March 17th. Last date of s3. S4 start date was sept 1st. Thats 5 1/2 months. I think we are 1-2 months over due by my calculations. Devs. Can we just hear if s5 is around the corner

17. Right, I see now

18. Wall of text

19. ee got primal, ee got indi, like within last year, not changing/addressing?

20. As much as I would enjoy trying to do my best in s5, it just feel as if most new clans who are going to try to start warring are just gonna get whooped by the likes of Dotb time and time again  well obviously not just Dotb.

There should be a division between clans so in essence there should be a noob clan bracket for clans with a certain number of wins rising all the way to the pro clans with the likes of DOTB, BG etc. This then would make it fairer for the new clans as it gives th very little chances to be overly disappointed with the match up, and gives em time to try new things before challenging the more established bigger war clans