The Perfect Murder Weapon

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by BadRobot, Jun 11, 2015.

1. *monoxide. Carbon dioxide is virtually harmless. It's what we breathe out

2. I would use social media

3. Scared that vks are coming up with good ways to murder people....maybe there sociopaths

4. Carbon dioxide is harmful to us hence we breath out.

Get a rope and gloves strangle them and then burn the body

5. Yes.. Where can I buy a sociopath? I'd like one as well..

Perfect murder weapon is the blade I keep in a sheath in my boot, and once removed, it cannot be returned until it has spilled bloooooood..

(Name that movie quote)

6. Insulin. Give a person an entire vile of insulin in one shot will lower the bodies glucose level to zero and will ultimately cause death. Best used on diabetic people because they will already have injection sites on body. Or a paralyzing agent. That's a slow painful death . cheers

7. Didn't look into the intricacies- doubt you could find em anyway since it's a top secret government project, or was, anyway.

8. Haha

9. Honestly the best way is to make sure you die with them.

Call it murder suicide.

10. Not exactly. The only risk of carbon dioxide is that it displaces oxygen, whereas carbon monoxide is actually toxic. Carbon dioxide is very common. It's what makes the fizz in sodas.

11. Since when do you drink the CO2 in soda...? And if you are, seek help...

12. It's a prerequisite on getting the badge :p we all have to agree that we are sociopaths - have any of you seen Sean?! It's pretty obvious...

13. The CO2 in soda is dissolved in the liquid. When you drink soda, what do you think happens to the CO2? Does it magically disappear?

14. What if your urine icicle wasn't made out of your urine, what if it was made of the victims urine.. Thus resulting in ultimate confusion.

15. This conspiracy goes all the way to the top...

16. Sean is the perfect murder weapon.. Game over I win

17. Poke holes In condom, buy an expensive prostitute with aids. Done

18. An expensive what? 

Oh wait after writing that I can fill in the blank. :s

19. Why not just use a knife in a secluded area, and then just dump the body? Or, for that matter, just dump the body rather than come up with inventive ways to kill?