The Farmer's Journey - Story Discussion

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 10, 2015.

1. Re: The Farmer's Journey - Discussion

60% if kaw is not in Apoc. It's just clans like Zaft and fury are too scared to cast. Hats off to a clan like Black Hand, which had almost full clan participation.

2. Re: The Farmer's Journey - Discussion

Go back to single item collection, yeah the rotation thing makes it more challenging but collecting 4 parts to make one makes it harder for those with actual jobs.

3. Re: The Farmer's Journey - Discussion

The story was intriguing. Intense is a subtle way, and it strikes curiosity. I want to read the rest.

The event was pretty crappy. PvP and PvE were intertwined, which forced those who only prefer 1 of the two to do both if they wanted to get anywhere in the event.

I suggest two entirely different paths for events. Maybe blitz PvP events in a way where they are separate from PvE. It would be better that way.

Also single drops only please.

God please.

4. Re: The Farmer's Journey - Discussion

Incoming eagled. Stop making no effort threads Community

5. Re: The Farmer's Journey - Discussion

Really enjoyed this hte event please keep bringing them loved the bb and equip very nice indeed, the banner too was fabulous always wanted a skull themed banner.

6. Re: The Farmer's Journey - Discussion

2 weeks is too long. It was noticeable that fewer were warring during event too so make these events shorter please

7. Re: The Farmer's Journey - Discussion

You guys are idoits discuss story not the event its self. The story is in the previous post below learn to read please lol.

8. Re: The Farmer's Journey - Discussion

Oh by the way the story is on point. Made sense the collection of skulls as if our kingdoms played the role of the farmer him self. Hm gold sickle aye  is this a hint to maybe one of the last part rewards. Keep it coming im ready for Part 2.

9. Re: The Farmer's Journey - Discussion

Increase the number of drops from EE wars

10. Re: The Farmer's Journey - Discussion

Did Like The PVP side on this Event but only bad thing was Lossing your Items during Inc & Feel like Blitz Pvp Event should Payout a Small Reward of BB'S becuse it cost a whole load of $$ to join it when the other event is Hit eb make $$ + they give more $$ As rewards while Pvp side does not getting bb's or so after burned a whole load of pots .

11. Re: The Farmer's Journey - Discussion

I agree with all of this!

12. Re: The Farmer's Journey - Discussion

Why haven't the mods locked this for lack of effort?

13. Re: The Farmer's Journey - Discussion

2 weeks too long for the event. The PvP part was awesome but agree the rewards vs effort were out of balance. I managed #1

14. Re: The Farmer's Journey - Discussion

I'll try again. I managed #1

15. Re: The Farmer's Journey - Discussion

One last time then I give up. I managed 1 and 2 in the PvP, yup. I'm badand still didn't make overall top 100, I ended 117. Perhaps addition of other equipment rewards for PvP part would be good. It would certainly increase the overall PvP participants. But overall idea of both PvP

16. Re: The Farmer's Journey - Discussion

But overall idea of both PvP

17. Re: The Farmer's Journey - Discussion

And PvE counting towards overall total was solid. I feel a little sorry for those in say the 101-150 positions who got exactly the same prizes as those reaching 5000 skulls. Position 101 collected over 3 x the amount of skulls as the 5000 tier. Is that reflective of the effort/cost vs reward? I think if we are being honest the answer is no.
    Finally a mid week PvP element instead of weekend could be welcomed

18. Re: The Farmer's Journey - Discussion

Anything that gets me to hit the eb is awesome. I hate pvp. Love eb

19. Re: The Farmer's Journey - Discussion

Curse of the ampersand.

20. Re: The Farmer's Journey - Discussion

Great event!! Also 4 different items is great bec the most people go hunt in couple clans so you get to know a lot kaw players. Rewards also great! But only 1 tiny point...why do spy always get a lot more? For my spy alt it was much easier to get 5k. But overall great event!