Ciper Challenge! SoD Reward

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by _________AnOnYmOuS____Eruption, Jun 8, 2015.

1. I wouldn't either if i was a war runner too.

2. The last one is easy, only if u have 1 week with no work of school. And u have incredible luck when u do 'Trial and Error'

3. Any hints to 3 or 5?

4. for someone who left.... Your still riding on awp.

5. He didn't run ... He was only a guest lololol like the rest of awp runners.
    .. Can anyone answer my q? What's a ciper?

6. Cmon bruh, you know they always have the cutest excuses about why they run, why they go inactive, why they don't hit back, why they still haven't stripped the guy they started this whole thing about ..... I can go on for ever see forevverrrr!!!

7. Cipher is a code.

8. He said ciper. Like the subject line does

9. Yes the op made a typo in the thread title is it such a big deal? But in other news I'm close to cracking the last one

10. Are people seriously still listening to op?

11. You heard the OP. Please leave the thread. You may only return if they address you personally.

Everyone, please stay on topic. Thank you.

12. Can the mods lock this, it's already been 48 hours?

13. Are they cryptograms?

14. By my estimation I still have 8 hours to finish getting the last code.

15. Then by all means continue, but it doesn't seem like you need the seal, your clan is already doing b2b hte...........

16. Breaking the codes are for fun

17. Well looks like I'm just outta time! Broke the first 4 and my computer had ran about half the possibilities for the enigma but none have been the right one so far!

18. I think i remember us hitting one of their "banks" with 900 bil out. He reset 