Apoc vs. ZAFT

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Senor_Butthurt, Apr 22, 2015.

1. As long as I don't wake up with Dude tatoo' d on my back tomorrow , it's all good.

2. I'd settle for Sweet , yes.

3. Mann those sexy alien chicks though. Sweet :p

4. I promise sexy elephant chicks and beer

Vote DirtyLarry for Lord 2015

5. damn it. I missed Laz calling me out again. First it's in WC now in the forums again...I really need to pay more attention to clearly a good and kind friend like him oh I'll take a beer Laz if yr buying. Ty

6. I'm not sure why I bother catching up with this thread! My eyes hurt

7. Someone derail this thread and start a new one lol

8. RUSSIAN DOLL PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTION ....

how many clans if any are FURY PINNING?? name a clan fury have pinned for 24 hrs in total in the 6 months period?
    going back to your statement you made earlier.

:roll:

9. APOC have been transparent with their list of strips they have successfully taken/partially taken/failed to take.

Credit to them.

For the sake of the KAW community can ZAFT/FURY please provide a list too?

This will help determine who is winning the OSW and who is being successful.

10. Tiny clanless alt pins no one 

11. Where is that list troll made and would update?
    Where is troll machine?

14. Chubby - who lost his name (whilst being a Bar code) - who also changed build during this OSW (hybrid to hansel) - who also been stripped few times - now adays on forums mostly - what would you say has been your milestone so far on this osw? pinning me? lol FAILED THAT TOO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

15. Changed build? Lol no did after we beat down mg...are you a butthurt grudge holding mg loser?

16. Yes I failed at pinning you, you're outta my hit range tiny

17. It's obvious its lopsided.
    Nothing that says otherwise.

Grats to the top event winners

18. When u grow a pair to post with main, then MAYBE u'll get acknowledged and won't need capsrage to outline ur self proclaimed importance..maybe. But if u do post with main, I will have no problem answering ur question. And I promise u will feel like an idiot for asking stupid questions like that lol