Evolution: The Soap Opera (Season 1)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by PrincessQueen, Jun 10, 2015.

1. Once upon a time, in a kingdom called Evolution there was a beautiful Princess named Ash. She was so beautiful that all of the men in the kingdom adored her and always sent her messenger pigeons with love letters. In fact, she received so many letter that the king had to hire somebody just to clean the bird poo off of her window seal. And that's when the king decided that was enough. Ash must get married. So he held a ball. All the lords in the land were invited. Including Plassy. Plassy was as smooth as the finest grit sandpaper. He gave her roses and sweet talked her all night long. He asked her to come to his house the following evening. Of course she agreed. She was so in love with him. All that evening she dreamed of his dreamy eyes and his wonderful hair that would flow so perfectly in the wind. He was her Prince Charming.

When he went to his home the following evening, she noticed it was very dark. "Its the shadows," he said. And Ash was very intrigued. She wanted them for her own. They were so inviting. So she sent Plassy, on an adventure to retrieve skulls. While he was gone she stole the shadows from him and made them her own. She taught them to listen to her and to follow her lead. As she was bringing them back to the castle, she met a commoner who looked like he spent too much time in the dragon caves. He was cranky and had almost too much sass for a man. But yet, Ash still wanted to know him. He sparked her interest as well as burning desire that she couldn't explain, but alas. Their love was short and sweet because deep down Ash knew she must be with Plassy as they had one thing in common: The Shadows.

And so Plassy loved Ash for all of eternity and they ruled the Shadows with little shadow babies.

2. Omgsh  Love it!

3. I love it, it's amazing!

4. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

5. You actually did it 

6. 50 shades of TL;DR

7. Lies. He's a player

8. Soap opera?

Im assuming you left out the part where the guy had an affair with is ladies sister.

9. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think soap opera is longer than that...
    I only knew the "soap opera" where it's like a drama (or any genre) movie but because it's long it was just shown in TV everyday....
    Is that the "soap opera" that you mean or different?......

10. Lame, no one rules me. I ain't got no rules.

11. ? who are you talking to?....

12. Wait is Plassy = LordPlasma? Must be a different plasma

13. I even don't know if plassy can be a male name..... can it be in other languages?

14. Ask ash. She's the one who named him

15. Why is this even a thing lmao

16. Because the whole clan talked WPA into doing it...

17. I prefer not to speak of this. Will remain buried to never be unearthed. 