Apoc vs. ZAFT

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Senor_Butthurt, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Sounds more like an insult to ZAFT than it does Apoc really..

2. Larry be careful, she sounds like she's too young for u to even talk to

3. Yay another fan!! 
    Oh Roni!! Your superfluous usage of descriptive words such as coward and shame are indicative of an individual who uses the law of attraction. Oops!!

4. A fan is someone that appreciates you. I don't know where you get that I'm a fan. I saw your welcome thread but this is the first time I actually noticed you. Honestly you're making a bad first impression. Maybe sit this one out

5. I think apoc could also use a couple or role models too, roni, russian, and chubby desperate that they make up complete bs and lies. Get a life ya morons. Come back with actual facts, not like a cussing someone to be someone else like roni does. Oh yea...pls enlighten me and tell me whose alt I am.

6. Russian!! 

Pm me again 

7. Now you brought out your thesaurus because RS said you sound like a little kid. This is a 5-6 month old osw and you're a hansel with 5k steals lol. This is your first day posting here, just because you're a mod doesn't mean you're not still a noob.

These noobs must kiss a lot of ATA butt to get these mods jobs. How much do you even understand this game?

8. You're right Larry. This thread isn't about you being my number one fan and its proving too distracting to you for me to be here since all you want to do is talk about me and not the osw. So let's hear more about how you're gonna beat us up!! 

Ttyl my number one fan!! Pm me later 

9. I may but I think we've had enough of convo for me to determine that ur mindset is one of a really young kid. Nothing wrong with that, but u prolly best off talking on nub threads :)
    Let the grownups talk here

10. Where does this kid get that we are fans?

Look Kezzero... I'm sorry I shouldn't be so tough on you. It really doesn't give me any satisfaction to be rude to a teenager. We were just testing you out. Calling us fans over and over again while we put you on blast isn't bad for your first time but you can do better sport.

Welcome to the osw and welcome to kaw️

11. roni find my 8 alts. I'll give you a seal for my alt in zaft if you can find it. hint look for inactive lurking. Let's see how good you really are.

ps: posted with well almost main

12. roni_the_noob = purge

13. hi mentally unstable

14. Haha now chubby gonna call u soft too

15. roni everyone in zaft and apoc knows this account goes by that name during osw. But since this really isn't a osw didn't feel the need to change name.

16. Roni that acct is not mine lol I don't have a spare device for that.

17. I don't need a statless alt to speak I'm here 

18. I felt bad, we were ganging up on an innocent kid :lol:

19. Lol. Don't feel bad. I don't get butthurt that easy over some growly comments that make you feel better about this osw. But, like I said, I'm too distracting for you; you even visited me in wc because you missed me here!! Gosh, you're gonna make me famous, Larry, with all your doting.  Happy foruming!!

20. Apoc has 10 times more allies.

And still they proposed a cf...

Wwll they are seeing their sub clans being crushed...

Imf u say abt our cp.

Yes we flw our cp very clearly..

If not dumber, why are we in osw with apoc ?

Dont say off topic like harb hired hit ally..
    Bcoz apoc too does that...

Yes we are losing in lb position.

And only lbs in apoc are growing.
    Not mid ones.

Lady butt dont blah blAAA h...
    Wythen ran from last osw..

Its truth lady butt
    Yes Hit will be of same as of ragnarok...

Hapy kaw :)