Hoarfrost advice.

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by GriMzZy_TDT, Apr 27, 2014.

1. Try to get the greatest marginal utility for your cash and you're good to go 

2. I have an acct at 5mcs at MP with 11b in allies

3. Im listing a rule of thumb, MP changes per build.

4. Read forums features and ideas growing pains by pank all your questions are answered there

5. Complete your HL before moving onto HF

6. Do what's cheapest and fastest. Start with hf until it's more than hl and then switch to whatever is cheapest. And, this bump, was not needed.

7. Oh sir you ****** up badly when you put CoE's on hl. So fix that first. Replace with Colony's. Don't worry I did it too. Only takes week or two of HTE to fix.

8. If it is cheaper to buy a hf land and building do that otherwise do your Hl stuff. Bottom line is usually do the cheapest upgrade.

9. Torn I think you meant cheaper to buy and build a hl instead of hf

10. im struggling the kinda similar problem id replace the hl becouse with the recent discount on hl bulidings prices they became very good invesment as for the tovers i prefer building spy buildings instead of the tovers they helps plunder and gives the idea that you can hit back too they dont mean much but i prefer playing without towers for faster growing

11. What i did was buy and build on HL until it was cheaper to buy land and building in HF. Once HF was more expensive than HL i would go back and buy land and building then upgrade it. I did that till i was HLBC. I'm was at the point where upgrading HF buildings was cheaper than land so i started upgrading.

12. Actually you get better stats from using a combination of attack/defensive buildings over using the balanced. Also the defensive buildings give the best plunder bonus(only slightly)

13. but yeah deff gi back and convert ur hl to all t5.Never put t4s on ur hl ad its a waste becauseull just end up tearing them down and spending way more gold than needed to complete ur build. Also take into account what u plan on doing with ur build. Never let plunder determine ur build. Always build for effectiveness,nnot for plunder.hmu if u need any more build advise

14. You should've skipped T4 on HL and moved straight on to T5. Much quicker.

15. Still going I see

16. Just .... Wow ..... The state of kaw is amazing

17. 50b=5 htes w/o xtals items

18. I recommend resetting. You get a badge for it.