ДZΓΞC ΞMPIЯΞ: Rebirth of a Clan Thread

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by Mari_OnTha-Rocket, Jun 9, 2015.

1. ДZΓΞC ΞMPIЯΞ

*First to start it off this is not a recruitment thread. it is a clan thread giving some basic information on Aztec and some history.*

Founders: Cartman & AztecKing Doom
    ~Ran by Council~

Consisted of two clans:
    AZTEC
    Aztec Alliance

The Aztec Empire began as only one clan, Currently two. Has had many clans rise up and fall down within it as many empires have as well. As to stick to the Aztec traditions they have been through wars testing there endurance and strength. First as being the Smallest clan in the Alliance of UC and honoring their call to war they participated in Waring ZAFT in that Fun and long war.

After some battles here and there against many people, clans, trolls. Aztec lost some EB noobies, Friends and decided to make there home stronger by taking in there loyal and strong members from AA (Aztec Alliance) and merging lIGllElINIIEllSIilSII into them and welcoming a fun bunch into there home.

Ready to war, Ready to Destroy, Ready to Pillage. Death on Contact. Aztecas are always ready to mow down enemys.
    Fun Family, These Aztecas Have Heart.

ςใคภ ค ғค๓เใұ: ÇLᎯƝ Â HQ - ςђค๏ҭเςקгเ๔є - ДՀ✞ξՇ - Ṩ̸їʟeηṫ Ꭱོεṧυґ❡eᾔ¢℮- Ðɛâɬჩ-B4-Ɗɪʂhɵɲօʀ - Պᾰ❡!ḉ ṧ℘ᾰאк ♭ᾰאк - gυєяяιєяι ρєяρєTυє - RΣβΩRΠ LΣGΔCΨ
    lIGllElINIIEllSIilSII

2. Last one #4 reserved

3. Cool!!! Hey look a troll

4. Stay off thread Jack. Enjoy your ban:) nice spamming.

5. The clan thread is being reborn? Can't read the red letters on a mobile device mate.

6. Which one?? I'm on android.

7. Yes it is. Original one was for recruiting and history but why make it long and boring so both are made for different reasons.

8. If you're referring to the other Aztec thread in AT as "the other thread," then this thread was pointless.

Your first thread wasn't long, it just had big pictures. Neither thread gave a history to Aztec, or not a detailed enough history to be made into a thread.

Not sure I understand the purpose of this thread :|

9. its still under work. im not the type of person to finish in one go. not patient enough i guess. but as said one is for recruitment one is for history. Dw you'll get your 1000 page history soon :)

10. Why stay off this thread I simply just reserved spots like many people do.

11. Weren't there 4 AZTEC ️CLANs? Also aren't Genesis the war runners?

12. Amadeus with his 4 battle wins talks about war?

13. Oh another awp alt? Stay off the thread. :)

14. You chose a dark red color for the letters and its hard to read on mobile devices as it's too dark

15. I think we both know that AWP don't talk on statless alts, we have no need too we say what we want to say with our Anon accounts.