Ciper Challenge! SoD Reward

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by _________AnOnYmOuS____Eruption, Jun 8, 2015.

1. I also have #2 but don't care if I win so

2. I would say our greatest accomplishment was killing Aztec Alliance which according to Aztec even Zaft in their prime couldn't do in a 9 month period, but anyway that's not what the threads about so stay on topic now.

3. If anyone could drop me a hint for 1,3 and 5 it would be greatly appreciated

4. Hmmm strange when aztec alliance has triple the number awp has? You make no sense wall poster... Btw it was aztec that osw'd zaft. Shows how much dribble you talk. So how did you destroy them? Wall post them to death? Oh wait you didn't even destroy them did you lol. So if aa has triple the number of awp, even more seen as most awp accounts are inactive then how dead has your clan been. Il answer for you, fully decomposed they've been dead for that long

5. I believe you were already told to get off the thread. K bye now

6. I believe I've told you a million times wall poster for you and your 5 cronies to hit me, where are you noobs, your slogan is expect us, il have died from old age by the time you turn up. Why aren't you 5 actives in your dead clan btw? The smell of decaying flesh too much to take now?

7. I kind of feel like there is no secret message and op is trolling us

8. Your still replying and talking about Aztec. So we have the right to reply back. :) obviously your losing this argument cause you dont know anything and your just an inactive troll Lmfao.

9. Ofcourse he is grimzy, hes an awp noob. Only thing that comes out of their mouths is bullpoo

10. Other than the fact aza has continued posting after all talk of aztec has ceased. So he can leave now

11. A) One of the rules was if no winner in 48 hours, it would be locked. He isn't expecting a winner.

B) I solved #2 and #4 and PMed him checking the answers, as I solved them easily through numerical and morse code based charts. He said that those were easy ones he set in there to throw off his contestants. Which I could understand. But he also said to try #5. Not "try the others". Try #5. It's like this with any and all other people that I told to PM him about it.

C) I couldn't solve it. So, I asked for a key code. And he told me it is an encryption key, and I would need to use an enigma machine. My boyfriend is an expert at enigma codes. He said doubts the OP of this contest knows how to do them because they are complex to work with.

D) I told a small random account from WC to send the OP a private message containing an enigma code my boyfriend made. He had the code for a few hours and said he "didn't care enough to crack it". (Or doesn't know how)

At this point, I'm not even convinced he has a seal to reward with.

12. Eruption couldn't crack a paine of glass let alone any codes. He's what you would call a simpleton pretending to be something hes most definately not

13. It's easy to write a message using an enigma machine, the problem is trying to break them. I was hardly going to write 5 simple ciphers, some of them are simple so more people can participate in breaking some but of course the last one is going to be incredibly difficult, it is supposed to be a challenge. Don't be butthurt that you just don't have the brainpower to do it.

14. I don't think it's an alt. Seemed genuinely confused about what I was talking about. Cute thing. S'ok if you don't know crap about codes.

15. Why would I bother cracking an enigma code some random person sent me. I'm not the one who gets a seal for breaking it, I'm not getting a reward and the message is likely not important anyway so it would be a huge waste of my time to sit and attempt to decipher it.

16. I like that you said attempt. :)

17. I never claimed to be able to break enigma easily, I'm sure if I dedicated enough time to doing it I could but I really am not interested in it enough to spend such a big amount of time doing it.

18. Man. No wonder I have more friends in Aztec. Hell. I don't even know Azaloso and he seems more likable than you.

Oh hey. Wanna guess what I would have done with that seal? Ya know. If this contest wasn't a scam?

19. Damn you sound butthurt. Is it my fault you and your "boyfriend" can't break the code? The likely hood of the code being broke was slim and I'll admit that but the point of this thread was to see if anyone could break it. Just cause something is difficult doesn't make it a scam it just means your not smart enough to get that seal.

20. I was planning to have the seal dropped in A8 and have all my Aztec friends come hit. 

But yea. I talked to devs. Guess who else thinks it's a scam. 