Ciper Challenge! SoD Reward

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by _________AnOnYmOuS____Eruption, Jun 8, 2015.

1. Today I'm a little bored so I decided I'd make a little challenge for forums. I have written 5 messages using ciphers and your job is to try and decipher them.

The first person to follow and pm me the 5 messages will be rewarded with a seal dropped in the clan of their choosing.

Ciphers:

Gsrh urihg xrksvi rh evib vzhb

- .- .-.. -.- .. -. --. .. -. -- --- .-. ... . -.-. --- -.. .

Mi,nrt gobr od hpmms nr jstf

20011211091407 0914 14211302051819

TSSG KHLR KSOQ OPIN DOA

Rules:
    1.Only allowed a maximum of 3 guesses for each cipher.
    2.no using alts if your main has used all guesses.
    3. There is 48 hours to decipher the messages and then the thread will be locked with no winners.

2. Reserved for no1curr meme :lol

3. That seal could of helped you get some allies

4. pffft who needs allies now

5. I like fighting naked.;)

6. yep, stops the fail strips from bh

7. You call darknight a fail strip? 

8. I call darknight a fail in general. Now both awp and BH stop derailing the thread.

9. I've cracked your codes:

1: awp are the biggest noobs in kaw
    2: awp are potless allieless nobodies
    3: awp = all wall posts
    4: awp haven't grown in months and are now almost irrelevant in this game
    5: awp suck total ass in there dead clan and couldn't even get a good roster in there pvp clan they made

Good job guys, you really are the envy of the kaw community haha. So when do I get my seal erup you noob?

10. Your insults and attempts at trolling reek of desperation, maybe some of your war runner genesis buddies can do better.

11. Awww does little eruption not like other people doing what he does best(trolling) where's my seal noob?

12. Is there a shift key one should be aware of? 

13. There is a difference between trolling and your fail attempts at trolling. But let me give you a clue about the ciphers. At the start of this war there was 4 aztec clans and 1 genesis clan. That equals a total of 5 clans and there are 5 ciphers.

On another note, how many aztec and genesis clans are there now? 1?

14. Is that a yes or a no?

15. Haha I laugh at you so much, you think 5 active awp members have actually done anything lol. Everyone knows your full of poo. Why have non of you grown? Got allies? Pots? You don't even hit anyone you loser. The only thing you can claim is over 30k battle losses. Congratulations weak stuff. Ps non of you turds are in my nf still, what's going on?

16. This thread got derailed at post 1  Gotta love Osw

17. •2 aztec clan leaders, a former aztec council and the aztec mole all defected to our side and fed info to get out of war.
    • 3 dead aztec clans, 1 of which was running TSG before war and stood up to the might of zaft for 9 months(that was the claims doom made anyway.)
    •aztec main forced to merge the remnants of their clans together and then merge with genesis on top of that just to be able to run Ebs.

Don't know who else woulda killed all those clans but anyway stay on topic.

18. You don't half talk some garbage erup. You could always drop that seal for me in the dragons keep, oh wait... I guess you can't lmao

19. Erupt tell them to leave the thread and stop derailing. Then they have to make another rage thread to show how stupid they are.

20. I've got 2/5. Anyone willing to help me can hit pots with me. 