1. I was wondering if the devs or whatever you call them could give plunder bonuses after people get their loyalty achievements like active for certain amount of time achievements(sorry for the lack of effort new to this) I know I don't really know what I'm talking about try to understand 

Please support a new players idea

2. Would be interesting to see, but Devs were generous enough to give us 1 att, att def, spy att, and spy def for every year that we play the game.

1 year = 1% in all
    2 years = 1% more making 2% in all
    3 years = 1% more making 3% in all
    Etc.

They have added a plunder bonus to equip before. Maybe we can see more of that in the future :)

3. I remember my first time..

5. Pretty cool idea, Matt :) Maybe the devs could award a special enchantment material for each year of kaw activity. Then you can go to the alchemist and choose any piece of equipment to add a 1% bonus to.

6. Great idea, support

7. Not a new idea

8. My idea would be a weekly series of random item drops (I.e. Thor's Hammer, Sword of Avalon) to top 1k leaderboard that would start with around 10% bonus to holder, the items could only be taken by smaller cs players through pvp and as taken the bonus would incrementally grow. As the items are captured down to smaller cs members the bonus would grow incrementally up to around 300% until the items reach the smallest of members where it could be held up to but no longer than one month. After that month the bonus would degrade within a week to 0%, at that point the items would vanish back to the KaW gods.

9. Support 