CLAN LOYALTY

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Killzone, Jun 6, 2015.

1. I'll give you that Killzone. You have the right to that opinion. I like you're gift idea, I just don't feel clan loyalty is a huge kaw issue ATM. A gift idea might work to keep new players interested as well.

2. I don't really like this idea all that much. It's a great idea, don't get me wrong, but I doubt it will fix the clan loyalty nearly enough.

My idea

People earn extra plunder bonus the longer they stay with a clan. So let's say they earn 1% a day with a max of 15%. It could also be put into PvP plunder as well. So 1% eb plunder increase then the next day a 1% PvP plunder bonus so at around a month you max out you clan loyalty bonus.

There could be a way so that if your gone for more than 24 hours from the clan then you lose all the bonuses previously achieved so that would let people equip hunt, go out for we war, or be kicked if inactive during a hard eb/unlock.

Now I know the devs are more likely to choose your idea over mine since it involves money while mine doesn't, but I feel that this idea will help with clan loyalty much more effectively.

If anyone has any ideas to add to mine to make it better please share

3. I like and support the idea. This game has been updating but it seems Clans have been left behind. Clans need a lot of new additions and things that have been suggest many times before. I can only hope the devs will listen.

4. @abrand

Clan loyalty has nothing to do with real life money. The gifting idea is separate, buying xtal or nob packs doesn't influence your loyalty bar. Max loyalty merely gives a better chance on your rewards from opening a gift.

It also benefits your clan, within the end of the week or month from just being an active member you earn your clan points. This gives your clan a free chance for a bonus such as that of a crux chest.

Buying items doesnt increase your loyalty or decrease it. It just benefits your clanmates by giving them a gift to open.

The only way to earn loyalty would be through actions on your account.

5. Great idea, support. Any features to improve clan loyalty and structure are long overdue.

6. Support 10/10 

7. Stop telling the devs how to run their game noobs

8. Support if I get a cookie.

9. Rewarding people to stay in one clan may make it harder to recruit people into your own clan. This could also harm those clans needing help on an eb.

Secondly, a single growing kingdom will always outpace the growth of their clan ie a kingdom will always be able to contribute to a T8 before their own clan could complete one as a unit.

Loyalty points may then mean that instead of popping out for a quick eb before returning home, that kingdom stays with the bigger clan and gets loyalty points there.

10. Killzone your idea will make it so people stay at the places that buy the most instead of going to places that actually would be a good match for them. This will only help the clans that buy the most to grow while the clans that dont buy as much get thrown to the side.

11. No support. Anyone in a major alliance will have 10t from bb in a month

12. sorry but this is one of the worst ideas I have come across in a long while.

First of all, the OP is misguided. Whoever told you there was a problem with clan loyalty? What era are you comparing it to when there was more clan loyalty? Personally, I feel there is more clan loyalty than there has ever been.

Second, how does limiting player mobility benefit Kaw? New experiences are an important part of gameplay that your system is trying to quash.

Finally, this will just make the rich get richer and more eletist. Whoever pays wins and we will see more clans like SS with huge ally requirements, leaving the rest out in the cold.

Sorry, Op, but this plan needs to be taken behind the barn and shot.

13. Introduce 24 hours wait time between leave clan and join new clan (except join indi war), problem solved.

14. Well this idea is straight from a certain third party app that is currently the top grossing in the App Store. Not very original

15. The rewards listed are just ideas.

16. bump going to make some changes

17. No support another benefit for the spenders

18. A Benefit to the spenders yet also a benefit to nonspenders. You don't need to spend to gain a reward.