Apoc vs. ZAFT

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Senor_Butthurt, Apr 22, 2015.

1. 50 pages of roni...... Yaaawwwwwnnnn

2. I want some cheesecake

3. Roni please get a update that's recent and get facts right dum dum.
    BIGGER UPDATE: Zaft UL, Zaft Sotra,destiny rising,FV,zaft faith,Zaft GL,DeathSquad, Zaft genesis All 

4. Oli Bear if you get some, will you leave me a small crumb?

5. The issue here is that you for some reason think that the issue is just the hire hits. The issue is that the hire hits from harb onto apoc members is a clear breach of cf. Harb didn't care because harb is harb and he thinks the rules dont apply to him. It's cost him 300+T and nothing is going to change that. Quit playing the victim card because it's the weakest card to play.

6. LOL story of apocs life :- when one person can unravel and expose them and their lies and they cant handle it getting foretold .what do they do ? they call in the heavys and try to insult in a gang . haha . by the way for those that didnt click on . i incorporated another one of KingLeonardas-TS alt accounts into my poem . and also included the clan its in also ha.thats his bank account HAHA .that shut him up i know lol

7. whats happened purge ? you've dropped your machine tags looks like you have left kotfe but plenty of more machines to replace you.you wont be missed

8. Roni check kotfe I'm still there️need to some more stalking to get info on Me little one

9. Oh yer I enjoyed elvis btw his towers were LOL, #elvisgotpunked

10. The-Purge-Machine = invalid = you dropped your machine tags

11. Haha idiot clap for trying

12. U didn't reply what happened to all the zaft clans?

13. put together all my previously mentioned apoc closed clans then they equal themselves out between both alliances. you do look naked without your machine tags purge . they were your girl pullers . its going to be all down hill for you now after loseing them ! you must have had inner conflicts within kotfe for you to leave and join The Hit Squad in the middle of osw.and for you to drop the legendary machine tags - what a insult !

14. You're so observant, roni. You like, keep track of everyone lol

15. Ya me too!!

16. I got my Kaw poster now plenty of ladies lining up no problems there. Want me follow u to prove I'm still there 

17. #Stalker #Freak #forgottenMeds

18. doesnt mean its you behind it . accounts in apoc been swapping screennames trying to confuse. just like -_D3TR1M3nT_MaCHiNE-- is now rage_against_the_machine yet its someone else using the d3t1m3nt_machine screenname .

19. Will never no will you, but advise actually get your so called facts right before lying even zaft members are embarrassed by you.️

20. keep your bluffing up purge thats all you can do.but i see straight through your mind games .without your machine tags you just blend into the crowd . its like a light has gone out for you over there without them !