Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Can a developer or moderator please tell me if I am allowed to use 2 of my own accounts in 1 ee war or if it is not allowed in this game?

2. I'm not a moderator but I can tell you that yes you may use 2 accounts to do ee. You cannot however use one account to benefit another in ee wars. This means realistically you should aim for the same clan in primal/round wars or a different bracket in indi wars to avoid being matched against yourself.

3. Can we open 250 lands in pc or thats a joke?

4. It's a joke. Only 100 lands are available.

5. How do you increase your ally plunder the most effeciently? Im going hansel so i need to know...

6. Buying lots of spy buildings (they give the best ally plunder) and making sure you have enough allies to be max plunder. More buildings tend to have better better ally plunder, e.g. 2 sos level 1 is better than 1 sos level 2

7. Does an EB plunder bonus affect all drops at the end of an EB? Asked another way, does the plunder bonus from EE, Crux chests, and event plunder spells increase the drop chance of equipment and the drop rate of event items (e.g., Bandit Shivs)? Thanks in advance.

8. Only EE will increase chances of drops the others only will increase plunder

9. Does resetting wipe achievements?

10. No

11. EE does not affect event item drops.

EE affects the CHANCE for a drop, and as the drops for event items are guaranteed if you participate, EE has no bearing on it.

12. Is there a limit to how many people you can have on your contacts list?

13. How do you maximise the chance of getting shieves to drop on a successful attack

14. no limit.

Try and find the highest paying targets, and get a spell and a scythe together. That's the only way. It's also very much down to luck. Some bars you'll have good luck, others bad luck.

15. Thanks rikkimaru for previous reply.

Next question, for my size (6.9 milcs) how many sdt would I need to be 'relatively' safe? I am aiming for a sdt towered attack build. Also, should I dump my sos on ll replace with CF and build a couple of volary? Or should I just reset, lol cause my build is a disaster?

16. Sdt is only really needed if you want to pvp. 2m+ sdt would be good for your size. Aim to build sdt on hf if you can. If not do hl.

Keep sos on ll and defiantly don't reset. it's far quicker and cheaper to change your build than reset.

17. Thanks kezzer, lol, I would never reset, that was just a bone thrown to any trolls out there.
    I want to war, I have only recently lost my estoc lv 3 due to unforseen circumstances, and hope to make warring a major part of my kaw life as I get bigger. I have suffered spy attacks alot and just wanted to find how best to prevent them whilst maintaining my attack power.
    Much appreciated for your advice.

18. Your build looks fine to me, really no need for a reset. You'd be faster rebuilding by tearing everything down than resetting as a reset would wipe your lands, gold and equipment.

2m sdt would be quite decent for your size, but it would eat up quite a lot of your plunder. What do you need those towers for and in what timeframe do you need them? Planning to join EEs in the near future? Want to protect some allies strips?

I usually would advise you to build your towers as the last buildings before you reach your target build as it will have the least plunder impact. Build those towers on HF (or Abyss) if possible.

And well, you can build as many towers as you want, there will always be a bigger spy build around to cut through them without too many problems.

19. HL currently is the best gold:stat rate on towers, plus it has a smaller plunder reduction than a T6 tower

20. May i know what is FFA?