any old players still around?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by lordzuke, Feb 23, 2015.

1. Idk you but I started 1 month before 1st asw, so I got a few Kaw miles on me. Only t3 was out no pw's, no eb's, no ad spam in wc(merc for hire was wc spam)

2. Any one remember storm from the villains club or holy vanguard?

3. I have an older account that is 3 years old i you consider that old

4. There's a few left.

5. 4 account been playing since 2010 when game first came out

6. Its not a war game anymore dont worry your safe

7. Me I am back after 4/5 years (persianarmy2)

8. Intermittently. Career/new baby keep me busy.

9. Eh. Would depend on what you classify as old

10. I started the second day KaW was released.

11. The people with willpower have learned to not join in this repetive posts of reposted of reposts of threads I've most likely seen for the 10th time :p

Anyways I for one have found a new way to finally get rid of the kaw bug. It's called smash...

It's a start! I'm taking baby steps by moving to another ata game :lol: out of the pan into the fire :cool:

12. OHHHHHHHHHHHHH DAMMM[/quote]
    Hey. I'm still around.

13. i guess I'm old, I was one of the first android noobs around

14. I used to play ages ago, 2009ish lol then I got bagged for a solid 5 months so I quit and started last year where I quit again and here I am now, so I'm still around but it's been ages.

15. Zuko gonna capture you and give you to fire Lord Ozai, so he can regain his honour.

16. Would 3 year members count? If so, me

17. Yup. Still here.

18. I've been around since late 2010/early 2011. That winter sometime.

19. I been playing since beginning but prolly don't know me lol I had an account like 2009 when the game first came out but iPod got stolen lol and made this account a little later I forgot the start date for this account but pretty old got all reset bonuses lol

20. I'm still around. Been a long long while, but still here. Not the same account, tho