Weekend PvP Blitz #2

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 4, 2015.

1. This weekend (June 5 @ 12PM PDT - June 8 @ 12PM PDT) we'll be hosting a PvP Blitz event that goes alongside the The Farmer's Journey, Part 1: Testament of the First Harvest event.

During this Blitz event you'll collect and steal Golden Sheaves from players in order to earn bundles of Bandit Skulls as a reward to help you with your progress in the main Testament of the Harvest event.

PvP Blitz Opt-In

To Opt-In to the event, players will need to cast the Straw Manikin spell at the Alchemist. NOTE: Straw Manikin will only be available to cast once the weekend event has started.

Warning: Opting-in lasts for the ENTIRE PVP BLITZ WEEKEND and there will be no way to opt-out after doing so.

Opted in players will:
    • Have their name colored orange to indicate their participation
    • Have a spell indicating their participation on their profile
    • Have their Battle List updated to show only players who have opted-in

Golden Sheaves

Once opted-in, players will earn Golden Sheaves by attacking other opted-in players. These items are both generated AND ARE STOLEN. The number generated depends on the players size. The number stolen depends on the amount of Golden Sheafs they currently have. The higher the number they have the more you'll steal.

Scythe of Bounty

When you hit another opted-in player there's a chance that the Scythe of Bounty spell is activated. This spell lasts for 24 hours, and has the following properties:
    • Provides you with more plunder when attacking or stealing from opted-in players
    • Allows you to obtain more Golden Sheaf items when attacking or stealing from opted-in players
    • Provides you with a chance of creating Mithril out of thin air when attacking or stealing from opted-in players
    • Will be visible on your profile as an active spell
    • CAN BE STOLEN when you are attacked or stolen from by opted-in players. If stolen you will lose the spell, and the attacking player will receive it. Duration is not reset when stolen but continues to count down from where it was for the previous owner.

Note: You cannot steal another player's Scythe of Bounty spell when you have an active Scythe of Bounty spell yourself.

Horn of Abundance

Horn of Abundance may be purchased in the Marketplace for 59 Nobility Points and casts the Harvest Moon spell on ALL of your current clan members. If you already have Harvest Moon active you will not be able to purchase it until the current spell expires.

This spell lasts for 1 hour and has the following properties:
    • Provides you with more plunder when attacking or stealing from opted-in players
      (This is able to stack with the Scythe of Bounty spell)
    • Allows you to earn more Golden Stalks when attacking or stealing from opted-in players
      (This is able to stack with the Scythe of Bounty spell)
    • Prevents other players from being able to steal your Scythe of Bounty spell while Harvest Moon is active
    • Will be visible on your profile as an active spell

Rewards + Leaderboards

Please see the event page in-game to view event rewards and leaderboards.
    Weekend PvP Blitz events reward players with bundles of Bandit Skulls which count towards your totals in the main event.

Rewards will be made available for you to collect through the events page shortly after the event ends Keep in mind that because items can be stolen, it's possible to have your reward tier drop..

2. First post

3. Was that necessary :D

4. ? Looks same to me :p

5. You are post number 3.

Oh, im sorry. Did i ruin that for you?

6. Skull rewards are boosted for certain ranks (top 100,25k,20k,15k,10k I believe)

7. Looks the same to me ? Did you change the hit range or just noobs on the menu again ?

8. Good luck everyone and have fun

9. I have 361 sheafs so far, but lb only says I have 182, it's really annoying me

10. The achievements - are they stackable? If I earned one last weekend, can I earn a second this weekend? Or is it just one achievement based on the highest level earned between the two weekends?

11. Nope, first blitz was enough fun for me.

12. Copy and paste. Spam. No support.

13. They are the same achievements. If you earn a higher rank, you will be upgraded.

14. May your first child be... a masculine child

Guessing you're figuring if we only have 110 or 120 ppl PVP'ing then that's only 10-20ppl totally pissed off. (kaw_admin to kaw_admin "well that's just high-fives all around" "totally, why didn't I think of that")

15. Thanks but no thanks - last week had limited mith drops, poor rewards and I'm not bothered about putting the effort in again.

The changes made are minimal.

16. Pwars 2.0 - now with additional rewards!

17. The pvp leader board rank n personal ranking shows different numbers.. its bugged.. dev pls make it proper..

18. Agree completely there- still not worth the time.