The Farmer's Journey, Part 1: Testament of the First Harvest

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, May 26, 2015.

1. This feeling is shared amongst too many these days, what happened to days of old where we were awarded for effort ? Come on Devs make realistic goals and accessible to all'! The gap between the average joe and the wallet warrior is so massive that these events are the only chance average joe should have to actually achieve something. For love of kaw Devs give everyone a chance for once! You will find that happy customers (that is what we are) are more likely to spend a little here and there. Stop consentrating on the select few for you will lose a lot of players who are, both unable and unwilling to max xstal a day to get a award.

2. 5k is hardly impossible.
    Poor math skills or not active enough?
    2.5k is a reasonable goal for most.
    Put in the time n effort as many did for years n ur problem is solved.
    Ppl from the days of PWars r why kaw exists to this day. If not for them i would never had the chance to play KaW.

3. If you don't hit 5k this event is pointless. That's just my opinion. But since the fastest clans are running summoner in an hour but only take 50 mil cs. So good luck trying for a fast 2 hour summoner. Only way I see hitting 5k is if your in clan that can do ts*,ss*,aff*,tsg* all at about 2 hours each maybe 3 hours tops. I'm not even at 1k yet. At this point I actually don't want nothing to do with this event anymore or any future event.

4. 2 3 day pvp events is another option.
    Saying not hitting 5k is pointless is like saying everyone is loaded on eq thats better n all other rewards r useless to everyone.

5. That is your rant/whine every event...please actually make good on your threat to not be involved anymore...let that go for crying too. Do what you can and have fun. Not fun? Move on.

6. Ive been hitting origins, destroyer, evanescence, and the other one in that tier and im closing in on 2k.

There were a few htes in there as well but 2500 really isnt out the question.

7. This account is owned by cold Drifter maybe it's what the God's wanded

8. how many crystals/unloads are you guys using? ive been using like 14 unloads, on my main, per day and have only just reached 1000 skulls... ill doubt ill reach 2500 although i will be very close..

9. Same...idk how many unlaods, but I have 1,300 without trying....took a big hit on per day gold off eb. Was 150-200 bil a day, now it's closer to 120 bil... I could hit inactive players and make more or hit crappy paying epics and miss items for a major loss...the clan as a whole makes 2 til more a day I just never get items I prefer attack assassinate

10. Umm, so getting 500bill for 2.5k isn't worth it then? And our clan hasn't bee running those 4 ebs b2b yet a few in our clan are reaching 2.5k with some reaching for 5k

If anything this is one of the few events that are worthwhile taking part in, just got to get a clan that has a decent rotation worked out for it.

11. This one is wise beyond there years

12. If there are any PvP for clans when will it take place if it's going to be i hope it's going to be good n faer thanks cold DIRFTER

13. Devs great event! Next time no items just the skulls. Love the pvp aspect but should still go on.

14. 

15. Pvp is fun lol

16. thought I would take a look at the rewards.

Is it just me or do the equipment for 2500 look a lot better than the equipments for 5,000?

17. I'm goin for 250 skulls

18. This was asked before, answer is still no.