Apoc vs. ZAFT

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Senor_Butthurt, Apr 22, 2015.

1. 

2. Musang might be right. After all, 2 mods has commented here after cow made a bypass (above) and none of them noticed?

3. We don't need ss buddy boy.. I know you're the guy, everyone here knows you're the guy.. No one is disputing it, so stop trying to lie.. The jig is up pal, we all know exactly who you are and what you been up to

4. [​IMG]
    "Apoc betrayed us. Wicked, tricksey, false. We ought to
    wring their filthy little necks. Stalk them. Stalk them.
    Stalk them all, and then we will become Zaft
    and Fury Leader and we be the master."
    "They’re thieves. They’re thieves, they’re
    filthy little thieves. Where is it? Where is it?
    They stole it from us. My Old Main. Curse them,
    we hates them! It’s ours it is, and we wants it. "
    "We swears…we are relevant in this OSW,
    we will swear on...on…our Old Main!"
    :roll: ;)

5. You arent talking about that tiny 250b accnt that mopped up the smalls are you?better add that to your list of strips. 

6. Wait so am I this person too? I'm confused

7. Why is this still a thread ? Zaft may have been good at warring in the past......but not now, they are BORING now

8. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh damn. This was frickin Priceless. I almost fell out my chair.

9. I don't think can get any worst than what mods we have. Old mods like Wulf, CanadianGal, Benny and Yarmes are dying breed. Most mods this day they pick and choose what's what in ToU. It's sad to see because costing significant amount of money to ATA. But all fun and games. Mods are players too, some need more protection than the others so need to suck up on their protection

10. KotFE sucks.

11. Yes, u running didn't change a thing lol

12. Maybe you get excited about small strips and setting the bar low. Not this guy..

13. Best post I've ever seen :lol:

14. Did this guy just earn his "lord" wings in the most epic of all RP alliances? We shall see!! 

15. can you get anymore eccentic bigbobsr ?

16. crying on my wall from smack your cow.he removed about 10 buildings from lower lands like a chicken

17. yea im.crying because youre failing pretty much every action except some scouts... just figured you had bigger fish to fry than this mostly inactive account... and I dropped my build ages ago. which has no relevancy to your failed farming attempts.. if I knew how to show screenshots I would.

18. keep your excuses up smackyourcow up.if im such a fail you wouldnt have been crying on my wall.