Apoc vs. ZAFT

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Senor_Butthurt, Apr 22, 2015.

1. and i have another member to my fan base .hi there ghost whisperor its a honour to meet you ive heard so much about you. and for you too even speak my name my kaw happiness is complete !!

2. Lol, is that meant to be a hidden insult? 

3. Precious peach is not barbie you idiot. They sound different, are different colour, live in different places, and one farmed the other out of Kaw till she recently restarted. You pull info outa your ass I swear.

Heck my build is similar to beastmode, kaigurate, icywolverina, and arcindril. They must be my alts. I swear that's how your brain works.

4. i know its her ty but lie all you like.

5. I don't have third party apps tyvm haven't for a while

I don't need to gain support against you, you do that all on your own

And I'm curious as to who peach is after Ty's comment

6. do quit lying bootsy you was in about 3 3rd party app rooms i was in only 2 -3 weeks ago . anyway keep talking about me bootsy it gives you a subject to talk about seeing as your inactive on kaw in the osw .

7. preciouspeach= downSouthCutie

8. Bananananna Inspector Roni. Banananana Inspector Roni. *listens to The Inspector gadget song while looking at roni's posts here*

9. Roni is the baddest forum warrior in kaw. With that build can't do anything else so more power to you. Keep on running your mouth it is entertaining. Oh please mention the main you use to have a few more times because that builds credibility.

10. you keep saying that yet haven't provided anything substantial to backup your claims. not even pm follow news feed screenshot.. etc. soo please put up or shut up. truth is you dont know crap and are trying to avoid the fact you've been caught making up more nonsense drivel like your counterparts Russian and roni

11. also. who said im hiding. im here in plain sight soo again stepup or step out ya insignificant turd

12. lol and now when the select few cant ridicule me then they reach out for more back up. the fact greenGiaiant that it takes you all to try talk stupid to me proves my old main was more famous than you will admit.i aint even spoke much today i dont need to you keep my name popping up in A.T 24/7 thankyou for that

13. Roni for mod. I think she can do better than most mods which are just tools

14. Famous?? Lol I never heard of you till you came down with the massive case of diarrhea mouth that is causing you to look dumb on this thread.

15. ha hi mustang i get dizzy watching worldchat it goes too fast for me but i wouldnt let certain people get away with things that they do just because they make fellow mods their kaw boyfriend. i mean i dont think theres any male mods or vks that arent on thier kaw lover lists to take advantage of thier powers. well apart from aj he hasnt been led astray hes a genuine good guy .

16. GO GO Gadget...Screen Shot!
    GO GO Gadget...Old Main!
    GO GO Gadget...Medications!

17. sure you aint greengiaint just like ive never heard of you. and i remember back in kotfe-assassins when i was in the apoc family room .yarmes was in there and did a voice message saying ho ho ho green giant . how uncanny !

18. Wait a lovers list? Did I miss something in the last 2 years?

Let's keep on topic instead of making claims please.

19. Also,

Hahahahahahahshahahahahahshahahahahahahshahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahshshshahahahahahahaha.
    thanks needed a good laugh today