Builds

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by TF__Rosie_Warrior_Lass__TF, Jun 4, 2015.

1. Ok so im fairly new on kaw been playing 9days but still dunno whats best build would appreciate ur suggestions below.

What build is the best?

2. Best build is a active one buddy hope that helps

3. Haha thanks xx

4. GO ATT BUILD Until You Have Completed all quests & recieved all xtal rewards from them..From There You can always Decide What Build U want to..
    u'll Have Good Knowledge of builds by then & then choose which way you want to go..

5. for now build a 1 CoE and the rest guilds.
    There is no "best build". Hansels (spy) make the most gold of ebs, are easy to build, are effective in wars. att builds have their uses too, as tank etc.

6. See i was gonna go Hansel but not 100% sure xx

7. If you want to be a hansel: Troop building until you have 2-3million stats in attack alone. Then just build new spy buildings until you have 70 million in equipment attack and you can convert troop buildings.

Best plunder builds: hansel generally pay more from my knowledge

Best plunder while skimming (if you have time): defence heavy troop build with 1 balanced build for extra hit.

Best for tank: anything with loads of towers

Best for OSW: towers or pure spy (which can be boring IMO

8. If you want to go hansel you basically have two choices:

Play an empty shell, so you only just have max plunder and convert to PS in the event of war or EE

Or

Play a build with high BFA and loads invested. This build is best to remain hansel and not PS as you can easily be stripped. Because it cannot turn PS it's best to have a lot of troop defence towers so as to better defend yourselves. (Attack builds love nothing better than a nice juicy hansel).

9. Attack builds love a juicy hansel ? Atk builds with no sdt should should stay well away from hansel or their life can get very messy, let's not forget attack don't make jack from pin, and also it's hard to get dtw from steals  Only tanks mess with hansels or other hansels a simple attack build no Bf'a sdt is no match for a hansel in my opinion and many hansels are alts.

10. Lol true. I meant at the start of an EE war that hansels get attacked by troop builds for easy gold. But yea, in general those non towered troop builds should keep their distance ;)

11. As a new player,

Dont start as a spy based build. Later on is when ypu can make that change. For now just pick one type of attack building and build those.

For every 4-5 attack buildings build a guild.

After you complete your low lands and are to about your 4th or 5th highland is when you should start considering the type of build you want to convert to.

And as already stated, the best build really is an active build.

12. Towered hybrid (sdt)(equal stats), you out-stat any build half your size from ps to pure attack, hansels fear you, attack builds really fear you. it takes two people to pin you (execpt for ps) and you can pin two players and zero one with one unload

13. But Your effectively splitting your strength into two and without massive Bf'a you cannot effectively use both on many enemies, spies will fail on the sdt available today,and your troops will also fail on the adt alone never mind that massive cs atk buildings have today.But moving on As a New player I suggest you should just work on being active as they are still on LL and let's be honest who has never changed those buildings ? But also shouldn't be looking too early on for a war build or osw build more towards plunder and fastest way to it in my opinion, this will enable you to gain land,Bf'a,cs and all that other stuff needed to many build effective...

14. It depends on your play style honestly as you are new acronym's will not be used,

Quick overview of builds:
    • To grow quick do not use towers

•Hansel- primarily a spy heavy build, is good for epic battle's(Ebs) and EE(Estoc edge) war. A good no skim build

•Tank- slowest growing build mainly has towers is good for osw(off system war) pvp(player vs player) or EE.

Attack- good build mostly attack makes good gold if you can sit and skim every 5 minutes often.

Hybrid- a mixture of attack and hansel, good for Eb mostly can hit but also be hit by attack and hansel

That is a very brief explanation of common builds, for now I would build a mixture until you find your play style. Build a Titan liar and some guilds to start off on.

Once you find your build play ask more as each one mentioned has sub builds to it.

Questioned answered #inb4lock or eagled for that matter.

15. Only tanks have a lot of sdt and adt, anyone else I can beat with attacks or assns (execpt for a higher cs version of the build), and as I explained i can effectively use both against two different builds

Even With the cs available today I can easily assn an attack build down even with sdt i should be able to easily skim assn than attack and scout to pnz

16. Support

17. Im a hansel for that exact reason lol peeps dive on my troops in EE rendering there own troops weak for others to whack em a few times then thats when i assn them to ko.

18. I am in my highlands now xx