Apoc vs. ZAFT

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Senor_Butthurt, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Hol up hol up

I never said I'd buy you. That would be like going from a Mercedes to a Kia

Hell naw

2. Hahah no you misread. She said you offered to buy her a speak and spell computer hahhahah that's classic

3. Everyone here knows smack cow.. You're not hiding from anybody bruh

4. Jesus, it's a game.

If you are going to troll, at least try to be original. Maybe you should stick to the kitchen instead?

:lol:

5. What zee hell is that?

I said Hooked On Phonics. But she needs more than that

6. In other news krappy Dark league owner/admin
    And overly emo crybaby stripped clean

7. bootsy its hold up hold up not hol up hol up .and hell no not hell naw. and what zee hell isnt a known word either its what the hell. do get your self perfected first before you have the nerve and audacity to lecture others. and do quit talking in baby language trying to seem all cute and slick . its such a fake act and so transparent .

8. Is this still going on? Jeez

9. The speak and spell is working..?

10. What exactly are you doing in this OSW? Ermmmm....NOTHING! 

11. you wouldnt know what im doing mk . you couldnt even handle me 2 and a 1/2 years ago.you cryed for help to easys retreat for assistance. all you are is big talk behind a clan . and funny i fighted a sparta elite member over night.so keep speaking what you dont know. it makes you feel like a bigshot .when reality all you are is just a cog in the wheel of apoc .

12. Are you still rattling that old story? aren't we all cogs of the bigger wheel roni? I know you are pretty unique though and probably do not conform to that way of thinking, even though you said it

13. Roni the difference is that I can "talk" however I want because what I "say" still makes sense and the alterations are intentional.

You, on the other hand, are just a moron.

14. yes i hold my hands up high im a moron ! and then some more !! but one thing im not is a osw runner unlike you bootsy / barbiefoundthewhiskey. your onto your 7th- 8th osw runner title . id rather be known as a joker than a war coward which you are 100 %. i know others have noticed this repeat trait in you.

15. You're not known as a joker.

You're known as an obsessive stalking liar. Stalking isn't tracking to clarify.

16. aww look bootsy the wannabe bully trying now to feign a victim .everybody has seen how you for over a year have acted in worldchat. because it all back fired on you because not everyone lets idiots like you try talk stupid and threaten them . everybody knows your whole story and nobody believes anything you say .the facts are you are jealous that im now in Fury . so you try insult me to gain sympathy .but everybody knows exactly how you are and have been towards everybody the past year. so you are on repeat trying to get a support group against me but cant be done . people have seen you already for the wannabe and liar that you are . you even left kaw for 3 months cause osw is just not for you and you return only cause true spartans has now began to return to normality . keep your sobsob story up it falls on deaf ears to those that matter in this game . only ones who dont question your lies are those you entertain on 3rd party apps. which is known all threw kaw .

17. " through " not threw .Thankyou The Don !!!

18. And in other news, a daftie fundraiser receives a full harbing. Gotta love it when people float outside the clan and go sleepies 

19. Please refrain from publicly accusing others of cheating, it is a violation and a bannable offense. Thanks.