Apoc vs. ZAFT

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Senor_Butthurt, Apr 22, 2015.

1. [​IMG]

2. ^ Does that mean you're now butthurt about her alleged butthurt?

Buttception :shock:

3. I hear an old ginger with the most unoriginal insult 

4. lxlXlIlXlx4LcH3M157xlXlIlXlxl = -imf- alt

5. My advice to you is to stay away from old Gingers. They tend to be bitter. :)

6. Doesn't look like I cared enough either..
    Corrected lol

7. She's a prime example.

8. Sveta* :)

9. Nice try though️

10. Yep, all other accounts in the game are my alts. Even you Roni. I park some of them in zaft and hit ebs all day. Good times.

11. I'm silenced ya moron and I hit one EB and that gives me wings?

Damn the standards are astronomical around here.

I'm not as inactive as you think, I don't sit on t all day unlike you're obsessed ass. I sign in check for a strip. Then HIT IT AND QUIT IT. and continue on with my real life.

You should try it sometimes, might reduce the level of crazy you rock so heavily.

Have you even brushed yo teef today?

12. its teeth bootsy not teef and sure you get on with your life :- the other persona personality you have over on your alt called precious peach . you try too hard to act cool . most on this game now can see straight threw you . i know most apoc members have also. so jokes on you now

13. If your going to attempt to insult Someone's mispelled words please try to actually make a sentence that makes sense, threw wtf GG 

14. Grats DirtyLarry on Top 10 in pvp event
    Grats Roni on FV EB killer supreme
    U r all over eb history like a champ.

Entered my hansel alt for last day of pvp due to lack of available time n solely for fun.
    I avoided all APOC n ZAFT/FURY opt ins on purpose.
    Idk why ppl avoid big plunder from pvp events but my hansel is not missin out next weekend.
    Beats HtE anyday n free also.

15. purge if you know anything about the history between me and bootsy the idiot is always trying to correct my spellings saying shed buy me and learn n spell computer. yet she on many threads writes words wrong on purpose thinking it looks kooky ;cute and cool . i never be a grammer nazi but she contradicts all she writes so i will highlight them .

16. You do realize that if your on a phone and you hit the space button. Two times it will automatically put a period. Where it needs to be. Like so

Also it wouldn't be threw I believe the correct spelling would be through.

17. nighthawk your in a ee clan escape to wonderland . you can not even commentate what any of us do in this osw. and you aint got no idea who i hit . i been fighting 2 accounts together in true spartans lilPinkMonster-INComing and pinkyDinkyWoo. so your well done roni for top eb status i aint got no shame i hit the eb because my owner and previous owners have over priced me .so i owe it to them to make my account better stats for them putting thier gold into my account. but i still hit the enemy also . and my old main before i lost it was hitting big accounts like kingleonarda and clan A hq members . ive had to start again 2 months ago on this new account. so really you aint got a clue about nothing . so really shut up and try osw once and a while or you only can do 1 hour war at a time .

18. come on. its a bluff and you haven't produced ..sit because you don't have .s.it. soo try proving me wrong little tyke im sure we all could use a laugh at your expense