Clan Generating and Giveaway

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by Bluephantom956, Jun 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clan Generating and Giveaways

The objective of this thread is to give a place for clan leaders to give away their clans, and to also generate an official thread for clan buyers who make clans for free. Please do NOT request a player to make a clan on this thread, that is for the player to offer. Only two clans may be auctioned or given away per account.

Rules;

1) Seller's word goes
    2) Seller can choose to forfeit a deal at any time
    3) No swearing
    4) If you are going to say "No Support" please leave the thread.

Failure to abide the rules will result in being asked to leave.

2. Locking for lack of effort and sheer stupidity

#InB4Eagle
    #GetEagled

3. Your not adding anything useful other than your garbage spam. :roll:

4. Yes well clans r 25b. Theyre way to cheap to buy and a thread for selling is pointless....tbh if anything this thread should b abt raising clan prices to 250b-500b. Too many worthless starter clans w/o noobs that cant afford 25b owning them. Noobs dont need failing clans to join when they start. They need succesful clans

5. A limited amount of clans should become available every week but....
    Throughout the week people can bid on the clans.

They start at 20bill and every bid increases the price buy 2 bill.

6. Limit the amount of clans one person can open... Maybe 2 max per account

7. I like that idea

8. I second that

9. You could still just make a heap of Alts, say example 10, that's 20 clans that could be made, then make clans for yourself, no matter what happens there is a loophole, the best option is to just let clans have a 1 week basis, any clan which fails to start or do anything is disbanded, and if your clan doesn't have example at least 40m CS for all members added together it should be disbanded. Not a great idea. But still an idea.

10. But I do support the idea of making the price to create a clan 250b - 500b

11. Then thats one sad person with no life id say still limite the amount of clans one person could open and raise the price to 250- 300 bil

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.