Retirement & Thanks

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by NotABarcode_-lIlIlIIllIlIllIl-, Jun 1, 2015.

1. Respect Del!

Thanks for all the hits :)

Good luck with everything you choose to do.

2. Re: Retirement

I wanted to ad my tip of the cap too, nice respectfull way to bow out buddy, wish you the best in rl when your bored come back and roll your sleeves up and trade licks with us again.

Ps leave an attack bldg up for "old times sake" hits .

Ps Ps seriously, good luck in life

3. Re: Retirement

He isn't even retiring he is still active.

4. Re: Retirement

Cya next week bud.

5. Re: Retirement

Just because you're retired doesn't mean you don't come back to check on things. You're a scumbag.

6. Re: Retirement

Didn't believe you could let it go. Ace that course and get back here. Was a pleasure.

7. Re: Retirement

Nooooo!! my eyes must be mistaken surely?
    Such a shock!
    I'm going to miss you! You taught me heaps about kaw and were always there if I needed anything! Thank you so very much! I truly hope everything goes well for you in the future!
    Love n best wishes, from Dee.
    Take care my friend xx

8. Del, you will be greatly missed, you passed your understanding in how the game truly should be played on to a clan of nubby nub eb fairies with much delight and for that Rogues will always be indebted. With a lot of gratitude and a little butt hurt I'm sorry to see you retire, you Will be missed. When you make your rounds come visit, Our door is always open for you Sir. Enjoy rl.

9. Our time together has been full of joy, fun and all-around happiness. I hope the best for you in the real life and hope that you'll come back to us :D (if possible and if it doesn't disrupt your normal daily life) :)

10. Re: Retirement

I will never forget the time you stayed up all night RP'ing with all those guys from pimd and you logged onto kaw and didn't realize it.. When you were asking for those twinks in kaw WC instead of pimd it was hilarious.. Take care man have fun

11. Dirty Larry That Joke was as bad as your bfa, cs and sdp.Keep it classy and troll elsewhere mate 

12. Re: Retirement

It wasn't a joke mate.. You wanted to quit kaw the next day when you sobered up and we were all making fun of you on pal.. You were still ZAFT at the time. You were really quiet though, for like a month

13. I use to RP with this guy when he was a warrunner from the last ZAFt/Apoc war.. We had our goods and you will be missed.. Sorry I never joined pimd like you asked but I get the fealing that I will have to play pimd just to get to talk to you

14. Re: Retirement

Well it looks as though Some Zafties wanna turn this into a roast Del thread. It don't matter much....they're jus sour.

Del I'm glad to have gotten to know you, you're a good dude and friend. GL in all you do, you deserve all the fine things in store for you in your life

15. I wish you guys had some bfa so I could give KaW a going away present You guys know I was Ex Zaft that's about it.What Pimd is is beyond me. Little upsetting you can't put away your keyboards and have this respectful as I wanted to thank those who kept me playing and made game enjoyable.

16. Re: Retirement

Lmao 

17. Re: Retirement

All the best with your future endeavours Del

18. Re: Retirement

️

19. Del I'm very sad to see you go but I want to thank you for making Kaw fun. I wish you the best in everything you do sweetie, please keep in touch!

20. Good playing with ya bro. :)