Epic noob moments of kaw

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Zera, Jun 3, 2015.

1. Hello e1,

I thought it would be decent entertainment to read about some epic noob moves throughout the history of kaw.

As to avoid trolls crying butthurt I'll tell one of my own.

I think it was maybe my third system war ever and i was new in resilience. We got a pretty bad match. So one of my clanmates pm's me and is telling i should spam feedback and tell the devs off for the match. I'm like cool, how do i send feedback? He tells me the feedback button and to make sure i dont post forums. so i start lookin around for a feedback button and can't find one. I figure maybe there's a link somewhere. So i click on forums, and BAM, i see a feedback button. i start goin off on the devs in a manner i normally wouldn't but in my attempt to help the cause i was quite flagrant to say the least. I'm talking all caps, swearing, the whole nine yards.

Well about six feedbacks in I decide to check in to cc and see what's goin on. Apparently there was some drama going on and i quickly was informed it was about me. i wasn't sure why they were so upset. i told em hey, i was just doin what i was told and spamming feedback. i didn't realize i was spamming forums while overly raging about a war i really didn't care that much about to begin with lol.

This got me the handle BIGCAPGAV for awhile as some might remember and was the center of many jokes lol.

I know thats pretty epic, so let's see if someone can beat me :)

Ps posting about others noobness and a little banter is fine. Just try and keep it clean. thx :)

And always remember, pass that beezy to the left ;)

2. I don't really have any because I've always been mlg... But I like your story xD

3. I would post a story but your noobness conquer all

4. Im still a noob and have my moments now and then ️

5. You post that so often, i do believe you can't even read. 

6. Support

7. Well gav u forgot what happened to us  what was once called " pulling a harb" became " pulling a front "  goes to prove we're all human and make mistakes
    But re-visiting them unlocks eww
    TLDR: check if you're owner before you leave the clan 

8. My first ever thread was ragging on the mod "donkey" because he hit me in response to me noob ragin on his wall about my alt being silenced.

Resulted in me getting mass strip farmed and effectively crapped on by the Kawmunity.

9. Donkey was a huge mistake as a mod. The devs learned better than to make a 14 year old a mod after that.

10. Biggest noob moment? I've had a few, my favourite tho was taking over 2 hours to do fod 3% worst two hours of my life, I threw my phone so many times

11. Right after they killed volley dropping for full value i volley an ally up high and dropped him for 1% return. Good times!

12. Xstal jail midway thru a strip

13. If we can reference things we've seen as well as done, then I shall mention I have managed to talk to noobs into giving me ownership of their clans only to disban them. That was ages ago when eb first came out and I was bored. No one would fight back. So I even gave up farming. Was a little hasty, but I mean, sort of the noobs' fault as well.

14. I downloaded kaw.

15. Xtal jailed for 2 hours right after using both crux chest.

Seriously, and xtal counter would be nice.

16. I actually remember that. And it was very funny.

18. Sacrificing buying new shoes for xtals for the last pvp event - then being xtal jailed after the first ️

19. 
    Must've taken a strong act of will to sacrifice shoes over xtals.