The dinosaurs are back!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Tommelz, Jun 2, 2015.

1. I do like the Avengers aswell to be honest! But after so many Marvel adventures it's really great to see a new Jurassic movie finally! Enjoy watching when it's released!

Thank you for the compliment! I prefer to watch movies in the cinema, for obvious reasons. :p

2. Why is this post in forum ?

3. What's the release date for Japan?

4. Maybe because he's excited about a movie ? And it may be a cool movie, I'll be taking my kids.
    As for you with the why is this in forums? - my first response is shut the Up - if you don't like a topic don't read it or post - not everyone can live up to your forum standards.
    ^ sarcasm

Edited as I used some words obviously not allowed.

5. Can you do an epilogue on the new Star Wars bro.

7. There are about 10 thousand species of bird on Earth today. They didn't die.

8. I'll wait for the torrent to come out

9. Hmmm... wikipedia in kaw? thats new

10. I've got a question. When Movie's spoken in English are released in other countries, do they just use Subtitles? Or are they just made for English speaking people in those countries?

11. The release dates segment was a bit lengthy imo, but overall, cool thread I guess. Lots of work with the url and color codes for something easily googled, but I read it nonetheless. :)

12. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

could be cool tho

13. That depends on the country. Where I'm from they just put subtitles on the original movie. In germany for example they put voice overs in their own language.

14. Why make another one? Oh well guess some people will watch it.

15. Well you can tell the movie is fake. Dinosaurs went extinct a long time ago. Plus this would be on the news if it was real.

16. Dinosaurs went extinct?! Ss or it didn't happen

17. Yep. And it was an old 1970 Nova SS to be exact.

18. Yay! New movie! :D
    Now I know if when it will be released! :D thank you for it :D

19. I saw a velociraptor the other day, you're on drugs dude

20. Yes