PvP Rebalance Changes

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, May 29, 2015.

1. Surely you can't be suggesting a lcbc acc should be awarded generously for hitting a tiny acc due to it having a few shiny pieces of equip? Baring in mind the big acc will most likely have Bf'a that already exceeds any of the bfe this speck has. All this said to the ssh is get more Bf'a and don't wear the equip, this is going to cause even more butthurt than ever before. We need to make war accessible to the masses and have a more organised selection process.

2. Devs please arrange next pvp event for the skull hunting, looking forward to have it soon  M loving this pvp events haha....!!!

We want more...!!!

3. This is really bull sht. When i attack some one with same build as mine in war,I get 2m a hit because of bfe.
    Take out this new mechanism in indi wars. U can keep it in pvp.

4. take off your bfe, your bfe is stronger than your build and you expect to get lots of plunder from someone half your size. this change only makes sense

5. Maybe this has been addressed before, but TL;DR.

What if I want to hit someone my size and that person stripped themselves of their eq on purpose. Then they pay like crap for me and I pay better for them? Not seeing how that is fair :|

6. they wont pay crap since most of their power is still in their build, not in bfe but your payout will decrease, but you also need less pots to hit them ;) and you can drop eq yourself ofcourse

7. And you think what you just typed doesnt sound stupid? If that's how new pvp is going to be, it is just plain dumb

8. ofc it sound stupid, its me. this mainly effects small builds with war eq (sh). during the weekend i barely noticed a difference in plunder when i took my eq on/off

9. Oh for crying out loud really we still argue about this pvp payout.
    It's simple. Same solution as for the gh exploit that devs ignored back whenever.
    All attack actions should have a minimum payout so that everyone can play an offensive game whilst having to grow and pay for pots yada yada.
    Minimum plunder fixes most ee build BFE and BFA tricks and makes pvp more desirable.
    Simplest is often the easiest answer.
    KISS

10. So they simply have bfa that's far greater than any bfe and still pay you 

11. Question. Why I'd it okay for a 60mill to be able to hit a 24mill? That's kinda an insane gap

12. I have seen a 70mcs hit a 14mcs it's hilarious he had good equip on too so paid heaps.

13. How's this new plunder mech working for you kaw, lol. All it's seemed to have done is let heavy BFA kingdoms strip eq and cause an even further imbalance. Working as intended? Lol.

14. The pvp mechanics suck. The devs are trying too kill all mids. If you are not 40 mill. Cs or bigger you should not join any pvp event. All the bigs do is hit people half there size or littler. Then they always win. Why wast real $$$ on crystals for events knowing you will only be fighting players over 40a mill cs? Am i the only one who see this as a problem

16. Sorry, messed up the quote. I like the idea about tiers. This could help building rosters for war. A tier should have maximum and minimum stats.

17. Easy fixes:

Making kingdoms pay as if they had full ADP/sdp even if they don't

Making kingdoms earn and leak their correct amount in PvP (with a min/max cap) according to their true strength (CS,BFA,bfe) against the true strength of the target.

Actually pretending they care on serious community issues, instead of posting lame memes and avoiding the tough questions.

Sticking to their words (when they actually do make a declaration), like a timeline and war crystals. Give me a break, the excuse of war crystals not being a possibility because of programing is a complete facre.

Fixing the horrid lag issue at least to some degree, years of the same antiquated system is lame.

Think outside the box for system wars a little? Introduce new formats? Be interesting and innovative? Perhaps a mix of successful actions and defenses and plunder? Who knows, just try something.

More and more are losing interest in anything outside of hitting EBs, and that gets boring as well.

The PvP events have been fun mostly, and that has been a nice addition for just the fun factor (let's not talk about the unreasonable tier rewards and unattainability of what is now the top 10/50/100 for smaller spenders lol)

Make sure you read this and ignore it though. Perhaps a smart ass meme would also suffice so the trolls can come out and laugh. Just one player's opinions that actually likes the concept of KAW and would hate to see it not actually evolve and grow it's player base.

18. Cal killin it in this thread yo

Agree on mucho pointos

19. So as best as i can tell someone my size should be hiting 4them to 5have mill cs. Just dose not seam right. But hey if you make the game unbalanced more ppl. Will play right? I do know that after new lands and ppl. 3× my size now exist and can hit me. I have stopped spending $$$ on this game. I bet im not the only one who has.

20. Can't u see i said same build not small build.i dont expect from smalls.Even though opponent is same as me,I get 2m a hit