Apoc vs. ZAFT

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Senor_Butthurt, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Apoc claims Zaft only has approximately 250 actives and most of Zaft is only at max plunder. Considering most of those alleged "250 actives" are not pinned despite the difference in numbers between Apoc and Zaft, I will have to agree that Apoc's leadership is an embarrassment. If most of Zaft is at only max plunder, what is there left to do other than pin Zaft? Isn't that the point of OSW is to pin and farm your enemy and not pin and farm EBs? Apoc cannot get their members to focus on targets. Apoc's bigs rather worry about stats and bfa while their smaller clans are suffering in growth. I feel sorry for the Apoc members who are suffering for not being in one of the "more important" clans.

2. Zaft remaining ally value: 661T
    Apoc total all value: 9,100T

Those numbers were much, much closer at osw start. Draw your own conclusions as to how well each family is doing this osw....or as RussianGoof would say "we're happy in a target rich environment" 

3. How well are your rosters doing after that EB train? Was it your "brilliant" idea to kick all members? How many have not returned? How's True Spartans, Chaos Reborn, and other smaller Apoc clans doing nowadays? They seem to be struggling with growth from my point of view.

4. Think of all the stables they upgraded imf. That'll be fat mouth mid sized spy with one ally response lol

5. Zaft survival tactical force. Zaft ghost legends and their the clan. Zaft sotra. Zaft genesis. Zaft Destiny merging with their sub clan when half left lol. Zaft Corp half left now merged with sorta and ul lol. Zaft ul closed. Many more zaft clans are no more but memory bank has exceeded its daily limit lol

6. First u call them 'warriors, leaders, founders' in attempt to express some fake respect, hoping others will follow and ask for cf too. Then u turn around and call them runners lol We've seen it all starting from vix's infamous 'those who ask for cf will never be called runners' post, to little scared alts like u mouthing off those who left as cowards. Just scroll through any thread related to this war, it's funny lol If u guys can't be consistent with inc, at least be consistent in ur claims here

I'm always grateful to apoc for cleaning our ranks :)

7. I know you're slow but please follow fat mouth.

Zeus was on cArnage clan page as founder and leader it was removed yesterday. So it was zaft that called him that not me. Didn't read anything else of what you excreted. Just thought I'd clear that up

8. U shouldn't bark so much - mary may find out who ur main is and u don't want ur lord upset, do u?

A statless alt calling out people about their builds - the irony

9. after blackbird was shamed and put in his place by Larry and SpankMyBubble .he had to put that account out of action on forums .He now has returned on iKnowUallKnow nothing.i will be delving into my mass collection of screenshots soon and i will be back to tell you all the absentee accounts who were in the osw from the beginning but not anymore. and you know what they do they change screennames thinking they wont be traced ! hey DirtyAsh i saw you crying when you was under attack during the event .what a baby !

10. Thanks apoc for cleaning our ranks.

ZeuS was a founder and leader... Despite the fact he was in the opposite side of this osw, he deserves a little more respect.

Idc if it's my friend or foe, but trashing a founder like that is unacceptable.

I don't know his reasons and I don't wanna know, but a founder leaving his clan is sad imo.

The least you people can say is thank you to him and show respect, because the fact that he was and for ever will be the founder is undeniable.

My respect to ZeuS for his contribution for one of the greatest clans in kaw, and my condolences for you being around to see what "peasants" you had around you. Peasants that don't even have the courage to trash talk you with a main account.

If I'm not zaft member and feel your words miserable, I can only imagine what must be going to true zaft warriors

Shame on you.... Shame on you

11. Sorry you had no valid comeback you had to resort to repeating yourself.

Don't worry. I would also be butthurt if the founder and leader of my alliance and biggest clan within that alliance decided to quit because of the reality of the situation and ask for a cf.

I'm sorry I don't know what it feels like but can imagine its painfull lol

12. This was amusing but the line between banter and insults seems to be overstepped 

13. Grow a set. It's a game he ran boo hoo

14. Lol exactly the inconsistency I was pointing out. Time for Mary to take some serious actions against apoc statless alts - embarrassing really..

15. Fat mouth still thinking she's important. I don't Care if apoc or zaft u talk Brown ill call u out. Hence why I've been calling you out noob lol.

16. Keep deflecting from the truth Russian but it won't change the facts lol

What's more embarrassing is the state fury finds itself it . Nudist beach much lol

17. U meant to say 'hence I been talking with statless alt' right? Telling someone to grow a pair when u don't own one is quite funny. How about u grow a pair and call me out with ur main?Until then enjoy talking to ur self

18. Deflecting again lol. My points look the same in black in white fat mouth. Sorry zeus leader Jesus ran and made u guys look stupid . What's even more stupid is that you didn't even know he was your leader lol. Shows how little you know fat mouth . Please no more statless alt insults lol. Fat mouth mid sized spy with one ally thinkIng she's relevant the irony lol

19. Lol inconsistency? Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. No one insults Berdy btw.

20. Sounds like the max plunder forum warrior "russiangoof" means business guys 