/lock

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Insanely_Logical_Psychopath, Jun 2, 2015.

1. Re: PvP Event Shenanigans

I think we should all take a step back, and realize that ruby is a goddess and it can't possibly be her fault.

2. Re: PvP Event Shenanigans

Ruby probably can't tell a monkey's ass from the banana it's eating.

3. Re: PvP Event Shenanigans

Same over wifi things aren't as "real time" say like a 15sec to 1min delay or less. I notice in vollies the monies disappear a moment some time loading another screen helps other times you get a weird loading screen in game like o.0 where that lil circle come from

4. Re: PvP Event Shenanigans

They already said they used a shared server. So that sums it up

5. Re: PvP Event Shenanigans

My question to u op would b why in the hell if ur barely in top 50 w only 5min to go and on to watch the steals accumulate. Why the hell were u full. Either att others for more to secure ur spot or fb an eb. Dont belive u op Makes no sense to sit full w 5min left in a pvp event.

6. Re: PvP Event Shenanigans

It's what happens now move on buddy.

7. Re: PvP Event Shenanigans

I hear you. I was getting blasts between 3 and 7 at a time. Same deal with the end of the PVP event.

The times that the hits came in were varying.

4 seconds ago
    2 seconds ago
    Just now
    4 seconds ago
    Just now
    2 seconds ago etc etc

I don't care enough to complain, but my feet were definitely tapping. Aggravating as hell.

8. Re: PvP Event Shenanigans

So you were in class and when you happen to check you were attacked?

9. Re: PvP Event Shenanigans

Try self pinning lol

10. Re: PvP Event Shenanigans

Got on to xtal.

11. Re: PvP Event Shenanigans

Either you don't have past a 5th grade education or english isn't your first language, because I barley understood what you said. I got on to xtal and was about to start hitting when I got rekt.

12. Re: PvP Event Shenanigans

If you are barely in the top 50 then it's a lot more likely you will lose it fast...

But I think what this proves is- this event shouldn't enable you to have items stolen.

13. Re: PvP Event Shenanigans

The real lesson in this is for Support, they should lose that smug smiley face after trampling someone's dreams. 10/10 for polite and friendly though. Just a little customer service feedback.

14. Re: PvP Event Shenanigans

You were online with full troops 5 minutes before the event ends at rank 48? That is 100% your fault. It sucks, I know, but it is your fault.

15. Re: PvP Event Shenanigans

You should have requested Steve at support. Steve rules.

16. Re: PvP Event Shenanigans

Tbh to make sure you kept your place you should have been pinned at that point. Server lag or not (which we all have had btw this isn't a new momentary issue..) it a kinda your own fault you chose to risk loosing your spot that late in the game. I mean obviously you where on...

17. Re: PvP Event Shenanigans

The hit range is stupid tho, I agree. It sucks having only 15-20 people casted in your bl, and having guys more than 6-7 times bigger(lb) than you sit on you for the entire event. Also doesnt help that 3/4 the bl is either in osw or twice my size.

18. Re: PvP Event Shenanigans

Meh. Spent fourth bucks for top 50. Slept 6 hours all weekend n dominated as usual. No reason to have troops available to hit at that time, especially when you're sitting at the edge of the reward range.

19. Re: PvP Event Shenanigans

Forty bucks? Is that worth it for this event?

20. Re: PvP Event Shenanigans

People max xtal on other players for strips and there are no rewards for that..

Its not always about a prize.