Retirement & Thanks

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by NotABarcode_-lIlIlIIllIlIllIl-, Jun 1, 2015.

1. Many osw's, pvp and great clans and years later it is time for me to call it a quits and retire. Over the last bit due to changes in the game and my education studying for Masters as a main priority wish to leave thanking those who made the game enjoyable. If I have missed you apologies you are not forgotten.
    Special Thanks to all these players I've grown close with or made the game enjoyable.

Dna4ever SantaCruz Mdk_Tyger Chopper07 Spicee Malakai Fruity CoSApocCoS Influence Battalion James1985 Damoscles AellaTeaseMachine Laydee AshofWar Resilient_ZombieTrooper Devilsassasin King_Jeremy TheManTheMythTheLegendCrow BeautifulDesire NoXMachine SUBZ3RO RedKangaroo 216Pure RabbitWar Damoscles StiffWhiskey NightmareMachine Hogback CoSSaintPatrickCoS Brood_Warrior Anonymous DbadKillingMachine Baby_Me Neffy Shakaza PrimalFear CoSGestapo Ownsyou333 Emperor_Penguin Johnny_Rebel KingAce5 WhiteKnight4Her Sylver Juliane Rya FiestyLady NikkiSE RedHotVixen Glock19 ToddStillLuvsBacon GoL Fraz Glen_79 Berez Ash Leo Leo-Shocker VaniThee Ty Rosa Darkcurse Beauty2u WinoCzerwonaPolska yoda009 Resilient_Cookie KillerInstinct Crystalee Devilsbride Hailstorm Jeff2006 Kruger Out_Devin_Lawz DevilsAdvocate LiuBei OwnsRebel702 Rogue YummyZebra WarsawOneBadassDevil Twicc & Special Shout out To all of CoS who I was apart of for most of KaW.Cheers and Thanks All for making it fun.

2. Re: Retirement

Have a great retirement

3. Re: Retirement

We had some great times together enjoy your retirement and feel free to VT anything you have left buddy 

4. Re: Retirement

Reset

5. Re: Retirement

Good luck Del.

6. Re: Retirement

Reset or youll come back. So many do

7. Re: Retirement

Cheers bro. Have a good one.

8. Re: Retirement

It's been a pleasure knowing you del, good luck in rl 

9. Thanks Del been Great bud. Cya soon 

10. thanks del :) good luck in RL x

11. Re: Retirement

Good Luck with everything bro, don't reset though lol swing thru say what's up every once in a while 

12. ENJOY UR RETIREMENT DEL, WAS GOOD KNOWING U....U MADE KaW VERY FUN...GOOD LUCK BUD....

13. Re: Retirement

Gonna miss u bro

14. Re: Retirement

Good luck and happy life outside of KaW! Knowing how difficult it can be to say goodbye to KaW, I'll say maybe untill next time!! =)

15. Give me your acc XD.

16. Take care mate I'll see you soon!

17. Re: Retirement

Take care Del. Was great getting to know you and best of luck in rl.

18. Re: Retirement

delorme

best of luck hun