Apoc vs. ZAFT

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Senor_Butthurt, Apr 22, 2015.

1. True that,i've only been A Cracker for about 6 months(came back to kaw),but of course i know of Crackdowns past,reason i joined,What i dont understand is why is it when i asked a honest question its only my own Family that insults me?

2. legless your a apoc grovveller . Dont now call it as were your family and were being horrid to you. you had no idea. you been buttkissing apoc right from the start when you came on this thread .

3. Could you feign befuddlement more please? With the way you have worded your posts, your infelicitous and puerile intentions are clear.

4. Ouch my feels,but i see thats how u treat Allies/family, So i digress. Good luck to both sides(one more then the other)

5. Blackturd the cranky Apoc alt๎ง๎ง

6. Roni is still spewing her delusional crap. WOWWWWWWWWWW

7. ohh look the inactive osw runner bootsy aka barbiefoundthewhiskey has came to write on forums then she will go inactive again from the war.she only has time to lurk on forums then goes absent from the osw like a coward . makes excuses but we all know she is not reliable in times a clan / alliance needs her support in osw.

8. This is sad.. Really sad. Pathetic Osw, respect to the real fighters in Zaft, the ones not on this thread. ๎…

9. This comes from the guy who never hits us...
    Though we are on him as well the whole clan.
    Some guys in hit, i have respect for them.

But he talks abt how sad it is...

I say i pity u juger, eb fairy... :)

And u guys say Zaft are eb fairy.....
    Funny.....

10. Props to Zaft Carnage. Yes the are hitting HTE like everyone else but look at their times and actions. So its either 1 of 2 things, 1 they are all hitting from pin, or 2 they are hitting targets more then HTE. Its probably a little of both and tbh I tend to find a lot of them open through out the day. Keep up the fight Zaft Carnage.

11. Ask ur clannies with real stats if i don't hit them. If you aren't a PS, u are pinning every 5 minutes. As pathetic that is, i ain't got time for that ๎€Ž

12. And u say your whole clan is on me. I hope that doesn't mean im in your CA. Cuz i get no inc, means your clan is DEAD

13. you're sooo wrong it isn't even funny I've never been sicniss nor a sicness alt keep trying buddy boy aint got nothing on me

14. I got a lot on you.. Buddy boy

15. Calm down __Tuggernaut__ if Carnage owning you then this is no place to rage with your eb hansel.. Go get your stripper badge and then maybe you can make claims against established clans

16. We are talking about Corp.. Ken is from Corp.

Calm down #1 PvP Chump.

17. NOOB what you may have on me is false becauseim not who you think I am

18. Oh I know who you are.. We all know pal.. We know exactly who you are

19. Props to you for staying at silver?

20. Damn it Chubby you caught me item hunting for event but why did you have to go and call me out