Weekend PvP Blitz #1

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, May 28, 2015.

1. I got 1,2k sheaves for 1,5day wit pvp event n used a few xtals. But I'm realised rewards r not worth doing anymore ;(

2. Opt in late.. already top 500 lol

3. Cause not many opting in to this stupid money grab event.

4. When I joined this event, I was going for the rewards, but now I honestly don't care about the rewards lol

It's just good to finally hit a lot of different people and not have them complain and threaten to get "all their big friends and clan" lol

5. Yea lol too many events b2b.. give me time to grow devs

6. Hitting nail on the head there buddy. I am a average paying user (3sods a months max). Yet even on the event hitting hte (best drops) with the use of xstals it requires me to do 22+ htes a day or 5k is not within reach. Now how in the hell is a average player meant to have a chance at even getting the 5k reward ? Not expecting LB fair is fair they spend to be there however make the other rewards actually obtainable without the need for vast amounts of cash. With the constant purchase of hte and masses of xstals surely the events do not need to be so expensive and obtainable by all with simply dedication ??

7. Without the use of xstals *^

8. I think farming should always yield rewards. I've farmed a lot of ppls and never got anything for the months and months of osw that farming yields. Only thing it did for me was get me stripd..lol and I lost interest in game. If there are options in this war game they should reward those that succeed. These events are good but don't really appeal to me because one must play 24/7 during event in order for it to be worth it. I still say this is a way cool game though

9. Getting 2500 skulls results in 500billion worth of gold bars and decent EQ... its possible to grow while you do it

10. They are essentially selling you gold & equipment in game for RL cash. Gold farmers/RWT is banned in every MMO because of the imbalance issues it causes. This is why KaW does not allow free trade of equipment, gold, etc, yet here they are monopolizing on the most frowned upon market in all MMOs; RWT.

They allow it as long as the $ is going to them.

11. I'm actually feeling a last minute spell an xtal session coming on :D i found a guy half my size paying 100+ XD I'm hoping he stays sleep the full 8hrs so I can ride em like sea biscuit

12. Devs should give rewards to top 500 not just top 100

13. My pvp sword been full since 11:00 on timer :D boy am I secure right now, I wish everyone luck as the event draws it's end be blessed in real life oan -_-

Come at me bro...

14. Hmm having the static tiers not lock in when you reach them is a bit crap. Not much you can do when you lose nearly 15k to sleep because you do not go DTW against steals. Oh well, devs tried and failed. Was fun till I woke up and my whole weekend of playing was wiped out.

15. This why I didn't opt in. I waited for forum posts first and if reviews were mostly positive I would have opted in early morning on the final day. This is a limited PvP event, devs didn't want to give many prizes away. I was'nt going to have 20 hrs of work demolished by an account four times my size while I slept.

LCBC Farmfest.

16. I have a huge 50M cbs account hitting me when I'm away for an hour or 2. Out of all the hits I get from him, He only takes maybe 30ish. (7 a hit) Others take 3/5.

17. I just slept good an the same secureness I mentioned carried over, I admit many nubs ran bars looking for a come up. Which I planned for lmao I knew in #90 an further I could get pushed out :D so I went hard for #57 then went to bed lmao got scyther jacked lost a few hundred sheafs an still #65 after a few hours an did i mention i don't really gotta try anymore :D

18. My attack account also suffers from this.. 24m/24m/2m/10m account farming an 8m/6m/300k/300k account. Us in the 20-30million stat range truly suffer from hit range. It's things like this that make people stop bothering to grow because the Middleclass always suffers. No point growing at all in this game unless you are already very large...

19. I really wish there was a top 500 :( im a noob but im currently ranked 560ish i stopped trying the moment i hit 5k sheaves because there was no way I'd get the next tire of awards.
    If there would've been a top 500 i could've made it and would've tried more :-(

20. I wish devs gave me free xstals for this event. I guess we're both out of luck :O