[Revamp] Richer Clan Structure/More Clan Customization

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Seth, Jan 6, 2015.

1. Support, rather have this than the new event the devs are currently working on.

2. Would love to see clan ranks implemented, although I think head admin and council can be the same. No need for both imo. Also dont think a need for gag, if a member or guest are not being respectful in clan then owner and/or admin should deal with it appropriately and kick the person if needed. But definately support a better clan structure.

I would also like devs to consider:

1- I see this was mentioned in ranks but would like to emphasize the consideration of clan mail, from owner/co owners that will post to all members that are in clan (and send notifications to members device) when sent out would be great help in communicating to clan as a whole! This could be limited to only 1 per owner/co owner in a 12 hour period to not be abused or annoying to members.

2- Putting last active time or log in time on the clan roaster for only owner(co-owners) to see. Trying to discern who has been inactive if needing to kick can be quite a task, if not just going by activity of the current eb someone is in. Which at times you dont need to just go by current eb if just started or in a part that not all can hit as well it could be member in different timezones and whatnots.

3- When admins accepts a person that applied it shows that admin in newsfeed in post that the person joined clan. This would mainly be beneficial to let others know who maynot be keeping to clan rules, such as combined stat requirements, and if they are fulfilling admin responsibilities! But this way the person not keeping to rules can be addressed privately instead of having to address it in clan chat which can come across rude to the person just joined and possibly adminship removed if someone is not keeping to the responsibilities of being a admin. So therefore would provide more accountability for admins.

Just a few more enchancements that I feel could be very helpful in clans.

3. There was an older post then yours which suggested this idea a few years back. The devs announced that they would be implementing the idea to the game in 2014 but it never happened.

4. 8 ranks is a bit much. This is all you really need; Co-owner/owner, admin, member, guest

5. Support,You have put much thought into this process.

6. Maybe you just want troll ranks or something. What's wrong with joking around? It's not like you have to use them all, after all, it's your choice to customize.

7. Support 

8. Sigh.

Obviously support. I had this idea before you, but never got around to posting it. Maybe we can work on improving it even more.

9. would be great to see kaw community's response on this request. As its been said clan enhancements has been asked for multiply times by multiply people so please kaw work on implementing these request. I personally would much rather see clan enhancements than another event! :)

10. Support, its been past due. Why are we still using basically the same clan system disbursed in 2010? It's time for an update, its 2015 devs.

11. SUPPORT! Make clans more prestigious again.

12. Sounds really good! I like and want it! :)

13. I have said it once, and I will say it again. I DEMAND this to be added devs.