Apoc vs. ZAFT

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Senor_Butthurt, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Warning Warning , there have now been reports of a mass apoc walkingdead invasion.do not approach at any costs they are highly contagious and your health is at risk .Vacate the area they congregate in .without your input & creativity they will go back into hybernation.

2. O Dangggg Pops schooling people and they cant even come back with a decent comeback...Ps what happened to Zaft Sotra since people bringing up Dead or dying clans.

3. Coming from an osw vet who only has 5k steals.. Smh

4. Ladyass loves a little bit of everybody

5. Roni is living rent free in your head

6. you got this one right for sure :lol:

7. if your gonner quote what i spoke dont bother tamper with the quote and erase what was fully spoke because that is breaking tou

9. Best line I read so far 

10. What's wrong with being a loving person 

11. Seams as this thread is now a Fury convention, all trying your hardest to declare your "badassery", can you enlighten the kaw community on some interesting topics? I don't expect any straight answers as you're clearly to cool to admit your on your knees taking the apoc aubergine but here goes...

Prior to this Osw, your LB rank was between 20-30 in strength, any enlightenment as to why you're currently not on the LB?

Did the mighty mouth terror badboy leave fury after being inactive for months searching for that butt cream after being wiped of all bfa, or
    Is he just trying to hide in that hte clan?

Whats your opinion of your alliance and your own clan all not opting in to a pvp event to win free goodies, I mean you're all super pvp champs right? Some of us spectators are starting to think your using these pvp events to get a breather from being banged around
    The clock, or let me guess, you to cool
    For pvp, you don't opt in because you don't
    Need to opt in to show your pvp skills right?
    (As of now across the whole zaft alliance there is less than 60 opted in) just an FYI.

Would you even class yourselves as being in an alliance with Zaft? Seams you are both separate clans heading down the same road to hell, do you ever hear anything from the only real surviving clan carnage? They look like they are playing dead / became a hte clan. I am curious about this as your clan has by far took the biggest beating out of any clan in this osw, is that worth getting the hte bosses on your side? What benefits are zaft offering you why your clan fades away?

I'll give you some credit, your still alive, well half your clan is. Kudos to that!

Should the hte clan carnage fall short of seals, how many days would you say until it disbanded? Or would they take the fate of destiny? A baron land for people to log on and look at a stream of failed ebs, accounts that have somewhat gone missing? And naked champs. Where is sells by the way? Poor Mavrick_Sypher losing insane amounts of LB spots each day, he's at the top of a roller coaster flying to the bottom like a boss!

Ps I look forward to your answers fury, hopefully I get to chat to the mighty Roni (Currently using an alt as her "main" if you would call it a main, seams to have gone on holiday)

Or even better, the mighty pvp champs Larry and Chubby, or maybe they too busy trying to hide with name changes and sitting clanless, or too busy farming there clan mate notorious who's sitting outside clan open for them. That's super badass yo.

#NotStatless.
    #DunFarmMePlz

12. blackbird least were creating some fun memories to look back on . in good times and bad weve been threw most emotions in this osw so far laughter ; anger ; antisipation and we did it all as a team . it brought us all even closer together and made deep friendships thatll last even when osw is over . and its so funny you trying to talk as if you know me and you really dont . have you even been in a osw its a addrenilin rush from start to finish . you should try it then you can say afterwards . that you shouldnt try to knock any of us because both sides experiance ups and downs . but people like you never take risks you always choose the flavour of the moment to tag along with

13. Damn I almost shed a tear from that sympathy plea yo, I didn't mean to rek you so bad, my apologies.

Would you like to answer any of the above questions? I understand if you take the sympathy route, however I feel all of us spectating this really would like your clan to shed some light on these questions.

Just one of them? All of them? I only call you out as you so publicly take to the forums to represent your clan.

Lots of questions above to be answered, save some face, possibly earn some fans and answer on topic questions as apposed to you Larry and chubby having a threeway over your clans awesomeness.

Ty for your time in advance.

#TruthOverDelusion

14. best post ever. good to see some people still have brains of their own

15. if i still had my old main account you wouldnt even be insulting me cause id be hitting you so hard for even dareing to insult me Fury & Zaft . its funny how idiots are all so flash trying to ridicule us.when hes never even experianced osw. and at least weve been there done that and notched up leaderboard status. you though all you can do is look on from the side and wish you could have been a part of a kaw power house.

16. Wow Apoc certainly isn't short of cheerleaders.. But you smell like someone's alt trying to post as a "representative of the kaw community."

Let's be honest here.. Looking at your account, and how pathetic it looks, there is no way that you would have so much knowledge of this osw or even have that much hate for Fury if you weren't some in Apoc getting smacked by us. Smack your cow above me is also an old sicniss alt so I know why his little red rocket poked out when you posted your strong hatred for Fury..

I will answer your questions but they seem pretty nooby

17. No matter who wins this war, the true losers are whoever has read or even worse actually replied to a roni post. My condolences.

18. Well this is disappointing, I bring serious on topic facts and questions to be answered and you reply with #1) A sympathy Plea. 2) I'll farm
    You bra.

As you obviously just pointed out, If you had your main, you would rek me so bad and tek ma fake gold "insert cry emoji here", however where is your pvp reking main?

I didn't mean to rek you this bad, you may want to step back from this verbal destruction and call in the awsome duo of pvp champs.

still waiting for answers.....

NEXT FURY BADASS PLEASE

19. Hi Larry, I'd love to claim to be an Apoc badass or even a Fury one, however just your average sexy dude spectating Fury praising each other, it's really quite hilarious...

Please scroll up and answer any of the questions I asked, no I am not a community spokesman, however If I was a betting man anybody reading this is more interested in what I've asked and whether you'll reply, as apposed to fury over complementing each other of there baddassery.

I look forward to your feedback. Ty

20. Just to clarify, I show no hatred for your clan so pls dun farm me bra, however Fury's three musketeers have done there clan an epic Job of looking like absolute fools publicly for some time, after months of your delusional chats to each other in a public thread, I thought of present some facts and questions you could possibly answer?

Ty