PvP Rebalance Changes

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, May 29, 2015.

1. Your rebalance changes didn't do a damn thing to fix the over all problems. Good job Devs, good job.

2. Dear devs... it's this simple... tighten hit ranges & cap bfa, reduce the % of stats received from bfa, calculate bfa stats along with cs/building stats when calculating plunder received from hitting another player, or add a % chance to ignore a player's bfa when attacking another player.

Hit ranges are out of control. BFA is out of control. Fix it.

3. Hit ranges in current event are ridiculous, needs tightening up, I don't really notice any rebalance in the game

4. Devs listen to sora  get rid of the lb don't try to be the strongest Kingdom - I'm butt hurt because I can't compete  devs just have tiers problem solved - sora you can play where bfa won't impact you then. The only intelligent thing you stated was to tighten the hit ranges but that was adjusted a long time ago to ensure more match ups during season one - however if they had tiers match ups wouldn't have being a problem and this wouldn't have had to happen.

5. I just had a 60mcs dude hitting me. How is that balanced?

6. It's balanced because they flatten you lmso joking aside it is ridiculous and needs to be addressed Restrict the BFA !

7. Death is correct Sora despite you being a friend i cant suport you. bfa should never be limited and 50m should always = 1m (bonus to ally cs) i mentioned divisons for wars / players nearly 1,5years ago. 0 support no feed back no thought. Even mentioned how it worked in 5 other mmo rpgs. The fact that a 65m cs can hit a 24,5m cs is rather alarming being thus i cant return succesful hits. Tho if you base hit ranges off cs that wouldnt work. Hansels.. easiest way to say. Just look on your cr a 22m cs hansel will be larger then your 25m attk ( same bfa ) Mechanics have to go deeper and factor how many % of spy buildings exist (hybrid to hansel) to balance out hit ranges. In terms of plunder should be like eb smaller players always pay leas just like bigger ebs pay more. Yes bfe bfa and pots should be taken into consideration. A more challenging opponet (harder to hit more cs more bfe more bfa ) should pay more then someone of the exact same cs. Most of you are not understanding as well. All they changed was total bfe cs is going to make you pay more (disregarding if you need to use pots or not) This needed to be done. Bfe is cracking over 600m cs with new equips being released. Look at the new eb series along (LOTL) highest yet cs of equipment out. Players baring this equipment regardless of cs will be harder to hit because of more bfe. Thus should pay more. Sora my friend your only taking the prespective of attk heavy eq ( war / promo ) where as eb is def heavy ( especially the dragon series alone has huge def cs making you a very hard target to hit ) best feed back will come from those who played all 5yrs. Well done devs. Though as i stated hit range does need more work. A 65m cs shouldnt be able to hit a 24m cs because of huge changes in cs in terms of raw stats. Only time they should be able to be hit was when all additional stats bfa bfe brings them within a 5-10m cs range ( 5-10 making it easier to factor hansels into these ranges ) take a look maybe expirement some tier based wars. I know you see them kinda in indi you match all sh verse all sh lb verse lb but there are still some mismatching. Mechanics need to go a little deeper into how much of what building ( tower troop or spy is placed) cuz yet again you get red 82m cs he can hit anyone ( not factoring bfa just raw stats 40m base power) most war towered builds cap at 50-65m cs hansels at roughly 60m the amount of each building needs more consideration for hit ranges. Give it a few reads think up some ideas brain storm. Nice update you took the first few strokes to strike the final blow to chop down the issue tree.

8. Yet Starfall and many others just refuse to acknowledge that bfa contributes more stats that bfe will ever be able to. 10times+ more stats. How players can continue to go on about how this was a positive change while bfa (the bigger issue by a large margin) remains unchecked is something I will never understand. You (Starfall) just said because the player has bfe they should pay more when hit due to the increased difficulty while completely ignoring that a player with bfa should pay more due to the increased difficulty, especially since bfa can add far far far more static stats then bfe can.

Why is it you refuse to acknowledge that players with maxed bfe are still very much so hittable while players with huge bfa simply cannot be hit?

I understand (don't agree but understand) why the devs do not mess with bfa since it's pay to win & they are the ones benefitting, but why do players ignore the obvious negative affects of bfa while cheering on "fixes" to bfe?

Additionally, I think brackets or divisions are an excellet idea & never once disagreed, but it does nothing for the issues with pvp/osw hit range.

9. Osw is from egos. Its not a system war hence.. o s w off system war. In system wars plunder will always be looked at more since there are rewards more then gold. Anyway i did say larger bfa should pay more as long as bfe and large stats as well i did say how hit ranges should only be 5 at a max 10mcs when bfe and bfa are large enough to put you into this range. Do keep note on new ebs eqs. Head and boots are generaly the lowest cs these 2 alone make up nearly 30m if not more (didnt add the numbers exactly just whole in terms of mill) anyway eq cs is more then likly to break 700-800m now a days. How many actually have 800m in bfa? I believe only top 2000 ally lb have that maybe even higher on the scale. 16m roughly puts you in top 10k alone. Bfa is not hard to grow now a days either you tap tap a eb for a month you got 2+T in allies putting you top 10k allies isnt really a huge issue yes it is one. Though we are human one problem at a time. They are fixing bfe for the equipments to come. Where as 90% of kaw doesnt have even 400m in bfa. which most eq cracks over a easy 400m me having 380 roughly with not even the best eq or fully enchanted.

10. Let me add.. so as i said theres war eq ( attk heavy ) which helps you hit others then theres eb eq ( def heavy ) that helps you defend. As i said keep note on new eqs these are def heavy making you harder to hit. Say they dont even reach 700-800 tht being rediclious i do admit but 500-600m the stats primarly defense. Thus saying you end up 250m def attk 250m def spy thats 5m cs each. You in your low level tiers being 3m attk 6m def having this eq basically put you at 11m def static. Making others even 5m attk with our current attk eqs getting you ni on 200 will struggle to hit you. Your saying this guy shouldnt be paid more for winning a hit since you have more bfe??? Yes war eq is attk hvy your easier to hit when its equiped because less def stats. Think of this way this changes war into something more unique yes we had tanks previously but you look at any mmo you have Tanks. DPS Healers Support etc. This allows you to plunder more on tanks less on dps (as of right now ) till more higher stats for war eq are released ( most likly s5 to balance out LOTL and its series of eqs.) Now with this dps being dmg per sec ( in case anyone anyone didnt know ) them being less def more attk. This does exist because of war eq and eb eq both being opposites. So its more of a ermegance of a dps / tank roster to just a complete swap to less towers new def heavy eq and more clans running new eb to abtain this eq. This is just talking in a common sense out of the box way since i play a huge variety of pvp games.

11. Got my mind busying ~ on a 3rd not to the guy with the def eq he will find it harder to hit those with attk heavy eq since he doesnt have attk heavy cs thus his or her reward for succesfully hitting should be more plunder. When all of kaw has 500m bfa each it will be considered more.

12. Take your 250m number you gave then acknowledge that offensive equip is near or exceeding 200m when maxed. That almost cancels the maxed def equip that few people even have out, then understand that there is 205m in attack pots putting static attack over 405m vs static def at 250m. If one wanted to use adp making them leak 11m+ per attack on them and over 200m more if they get ako'd (just from having the pots) that would add 145m def making their static def 395m vs 405m static attack. Attack still overcomes even the best def eq. Also that def eq is hard earned compared to the statless noob accounts you see in indis with full offensive war eq.

Anyways I agree that higher bfe should pay more as long as it's applied universally and higher bfa also pays more. BFA has no cap. Some have far more bfa then possible with bfe.

13. Naysayers, respond to this directly and it will make the whole conversation a lot easier.

Devs are saying those who have higher bfe will pay more because the bfe is increasing their static stats (basically making them bigger then they are in cs) & so they should pay more when hit since they are harder to hit. Sounds logical right?

BFA does the SAME THING. It increases your static stats making one bigger then they actually are in cs & harder (some even impossible) to hit.

Name a reason (outside of devs not wanting to upset lbers and lose out on cash) that this new plunder change should not also apply to bfa (which you can achieve far more of then the best maxed bfe) ?

Better yet, let's see a dev respond.... I'll hold my breath... holding... holding....

14. Sora probably passed out if still holding his breath....

I'd like an answer in regards to bfe in primal wars where it holds no value though

I guess I'm just going to assume that these plunder changes do affect primal war plunder just based on past bone head moves that have been made

15. Where are y'all getting these Max bfe numbers from they all seem low as hell. Do you mean max bfe no % equipment because if you include % attack can be pushed well over 400 mil just food for thought. I cannot get behind the bfa argument when currently I use war more bfe than bfa and do ok in wars. Also devs when you make a major change please give examples of what you mean if your aren't going to answer valid community questions. Here's one for starters. 70 mil cs attack build with full bfe attacks 70 mil cs attack build with no bfe. Does the 70 mil cs attack build with no bfe pay less but makes more?

16. I don't really see the point in making your successful actions sometimes pay and others time not. Shouldn't it be more about the successful actions then lucking into hitting a player with items. I was getting event items 2/3 successful actions and then got a scythe and haven't got one item from over 20 successful actions on a range of opponents seems pretty useless to sometimes get it in and sometimes not.

17. We all know what happened last time they tried to adjust BFS cap.... Didn't last too long so adjusting this is but a pipe dream we must consider this, the bfe is a blanket thing as the bigs who are crashing down and flattening the smalls similar to crashing ones boot into wet turd on a warm day wish to be paid more. Effectively you can be tiny now and still pay great when getting smashed by someone 4x your size.This is not nothing but a illogical and ridiculous attempt to appease the bigs who were getting their ass handed to them by the ssh.

18. If tinies feel they have the right to EE war against builds 4X their size, then big builds should expect a decent payout when they hit a tiny, especially if they got good bfe/bfa