Individual War -NoMoreAlts-

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by DO-lBllAllTllTllLllElFIELDl-TB, May 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Also anyone who says indie war is full of noob builds hasn't done one recently. Sure you might get the occasional bad build, but 85% are good battle-ready builds from respectable EE clans.

2. Nice idea. I would refine it as such:

Admins in Indi wars should be given the chance to
    mute offending players, not silence them. Admins may mute other admins too. A mute may only be removed by another Admin.

You'll ask, what if an admin is abusing the cc or his power? Then, a Moderator would be required to officially silence them for 24hrs. Silencing the player should remove all mutes they have applied.

-Philabuster

3. I respect no EE clans 

4. Is opening an oaf considered 'war abuse'? I'm guessing so but interested

5. full support , devs should think about it

6. If the person you are opening up is your alt or a friend's account used literally to sit their for free easy hits then yes that is war abuse. If this person is a pure spy on the opposite roster and they are active opening them up by hiring an ally is not war abuse.

Hope this helps.

7. Thanks. Lol that's so easy to manipulate... Get the osf to hire allies and then get opponent to buy them haha. Looks like they stripped you ;)

Do people get broken sword from doing it? Must be hard to judge honesty to dishonesty...

8. If you have an account that has 0 actions in the war (most osf) or 1 or 2 to have actions to try and avoid the automatic shattered sword then yes it is war abuse. Opening yourself in order to throw the war is something that will need to be passed onto support as they can look into what happened and they will deal with it.

9. Lmao that's just good indie warring my friend keep up the good work :)

10. I think it should be given out once a player reaches a certain size, maybe 1mcs?

11. Nah not severe enough

Devs should b able track IP address
    I say penalize the main and make it counter productive to cheat
    - perm silence to alt
    - 50 mith penalty on main by down grading their best mith equip to get that 50 mith
    - 1 month war ban for main
    - 100b gold penalty also on main by down grading buildings
    - they should get a lvl1 cheaters badge for all to see
    - take away their ee
    - 2nd offense double the above penalties and 3rd is a perm ban

12. The devs could easily fix this problem it's called ip filtering this will make sure only one account from one ip can cast and if someone try's to cast another account from the same ip the cast is rejected I suggest some kind of punishment for the one that does this but it's up to the devs

13. Personally this was tempt me to do it more... Who doesn't want a special badge., 

Some people don't have Mains, just a collection of similar size accounts. What then?

14. Due to reasons such as multiple accounts warring (legally) and multiple players in the same household, this would prevent people within the rules warring.

15. Kezzer's point a very true. What if I had a bro who was into EE?

16. A simple fix is make them have to have castle lv 2 to get alchemist and cast for war, like eagle said its easy enough. Also in additional it gives new players a good reward, to work for.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.