Individual War -NoMoreAlts-

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by DO-lBllAllTllTllLllElFIELDl-TB, May 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I like the idea of it costing mith to join a war. Mith is a war thing anyway. Make WoC cost a few mith to cast, and immediately you would weed out the cheapskates.

Although.... the mith addict side of me would ask that the mith casted for WoC goes towards your potential mith winnings.....

2. Thats a decent idea, I support that.

3. Current state of war:

Round wars:

Typically

1-4 large attack tanks 2-14 hansels/SH (Various hansel builds.)

1-2 matchups usually

Primals:

1-4 large attack tanks , maybe a couple of hybrids. Rest are bc hansels.

2 or more matches typical. imbalanced nomatch problem. clans that no match could have faced other clans that were matched against the clans well above their range.

Indy:

Random roster every time. all builds have a chance to compete.

more excitement because of the unknown and has high participation in all brackets

4. Granted there are many variances but the above describes most of the Wars we see

5. Wtf? Dont give them woc until the have experience? How are they supposed to get ee experience without being able to war  alot of noobs learn to war in indi then go to primal wars, no support to that idea, however, mods should be able to silence cc spammers, so support to that idea

6. Sushi, I think the argument is against statless alts, not legitimate newcomers wanting to learn. Least I hope so!

7. It would affect newcomers regardless as the alts that spam and such are usually small

8. This comes from the guy who threw a war in the summer tournament wars a few years back.

9. It still effects new comers because of shared stats.

10. I did not stutter.

This is a game, not a sport.

Part of the fun and greatness of Indy wars is teaching players how to EE. Some of those players still have their training wheels on.

If you don't like their Noob ways, you have 3 options:

1)Stop doing indy wars
    2)Follow them after the war and teach them how to EE
    3)Ignore them.

Again, this is Indy wars. If your want to retain new players you can't limit their game and in KaW, a dieing game due to hyper inflation and over the top amounts of land and builds, Indy wars are one of the salvations of this game.

Learn to work with them and how to use the effectively.

How do you know what is fun to them or not? Why do they have to be 0 wins, he'll they might hit the other side players that is their size and win a hit or two.

That or they can SKO on a big and soften them up, and if they win, they win! (Win the EE not the action)

Winning is fun

If they lose, they learn how to war just a bit better and improve.

Again. Thoughtless and Stupid.

11. I do support the notion that indi wars be kept accessible to newcomers for learning.

Nothing can stop a committed troll (i.e. willing to mith, grow cs or pay to war) from joining indi war, except the cc silencing. So yep, cc silencing is definitely a good idea. But it's a corrective action, and requires the other noobs to know that they can vote to silence.

However, some preventive safeguards can be put in place to stop casual trolls from making a complete farce out of the indi war.

12. I disagree. Safeguards don't need to be put up. Report and go on.

I like the permanent broken sword idea the best.

13. Easiest make tiers for wars - fair match up, you only war with players you choose ( hence no spamming), no bfe issues, no bfa issues, build clan importance again etc no need to give mods more power more important to fix the system that is flawed that allows it to have.

14. Indi wars are great for new people to learn/practice e wars. Just remember you were once a noob too.

I suggest give a power to WC to silencing cc spammers or admins for whole duration of war

15. This is an on goin problem from what I can tell, need a NO TOLERANCE rule. You spam in any EE war, pw, rw, iw u get banned provided you show proof. BAM problem fixed. They do it once they will do it again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.