Individual War -NoMoreAlts-

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by DO-lBllAllTllTllLllElFIELDl-TB, May 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Developers

I sincerely like to suggest about new players, new accounts or alts to not give the WoC spell until they are approve to war or experienced. It is kinda a bad idea putting these trollers into Indi wars. Players like this who trolls and spam CC are ruining the game.

Or

Give the moderators the authority to silence players in Clan Chat.

(Best solutions)

Simply as that,

Examples:

2. Warring with alts is already banned. If you have proof of a player warring with an alt, email support.

3. You can't assume all new players are trolls. Plus indi is a way for anyone to war if they want to.

In terms of trolls or same players with multiple accounts.... That's a different story...

4. Support!

Tired of statless ruining it for everyone.

5. Chaos was I right in saying ee with alts is banned? I thought that was mentioned at some point last year.

6. You are partly correct.

If memory serves. at one point you were allowed to only play on one device per war. However, devs rescinded this decision and allowed multiple accounts you own to cast in any war.

Even still, bad behavior/conduct may result in an account to receive a silence or more.

7. SUPPORT

it sucks when we get cc spammers :(

8. Support for the idea cause people that like to spam or just stay open for the other clan to attack makes warring less fun for everyone else that wants to war.

Least give this a lv2 castle to able to war in ee to prevent abuse.

Silencing people in cc would also help as well.

support

9. Can I see some examples or SS of this "cc spamming" plz?

10. Absolutely support this proposal, it's been needed for a long time.

11. Support

Most games have a minimum "level" requirement to enter "battlegrounds" which are essentially EE wars here.

Players should need castle lvl 2 or 3 to be able to cast wave of conflict.

12. How about having an option to cast a vote to get someone silenced for the duration of the war? It would require majority rule in order to have someone silenced and can be cast by anyone in the warring clan.

13. [​IMG]

14. This is what we saw for the first hour before the war. time that we could have been using for briefing.

15. What is the problem ? If you don't like this kind of thing then simply don't do indie. I suggest we all avoid indies and simply nerf the idies and just wait for season to begin. This thing is going to be more and more common.

16. Best bet is to grow out of their range. There are more serious warrers in the next bracket tho

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.