Event ideas

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Elmo_Vaz_Te, May 30, 2015.

1. Firstly, can I ask that the skulls boost from pvp will raise for next week as it doesn't motivate anyone to do it unless they can pay to be in the leaderboard...(sound familiar?)
    Please boost how many skulls you get from each sheath tier because pve is paying way more

Also, for future events, even though I love the tracker thing currently, can you add a feature that enables us to see where our current rate of collection will get us? As in if I am getting 200skulls a day I'll receive x number at the end of the event. This would be helpful as it allows people to know whether or not they have to speed up in order to get to their desired tier.

Sorry if this thread sounds a little rushed, I hope people understand the idea I'm talking about

2. Top 50 is easy
    Without paying
    Quit whining

3. ^ if you know what to do...

4. The second idea seems redundant. The tab says how long is left. If you get 200 a day. Multiply the days left by 200. It's really simple math. No need to waste time on a tracker

5. I vote no.

6. If you don't sleep...

I agree with op. PVP I harder and pays less?

7. I'm just suggesting an idea that could be easy to implement that would help a lot of people, you don't have to put it down so much thanks:) if you don't like it or have something useful to contribute then bye:)