PvP Rebalance Changes

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, May 29, 2015.

1. I was not "attempting to troll" you as you put it I was merely pointing out a discrepancy in the logic. You said it would be better to not have it
    cost anything and I was just wondering why you say that when you have said and do otherwise.

2. Pay to win hmmmmm win what an ee that would cost one xstal less than a raid! It's all relative you can set yourself something realistic maybe lol or play tiddlywinks. You say the game was profitable before hte etc did you play then you would know it was based on war and aim to be strongest Kingdom hence noobs xstal etc was the main income. It was the highest grossing game at one point. It's a business and as they would listen to someone say they have earnt enough lets just give them free play. Apple you have made enough give us all free apps you don't need the money listen to your customers we all want free computers - business is business ( or out of business would be in your case)

How do you know king terror wasn't talking for his clan/alt or game in general rather than his specific account.

Vag is right you chase your tail like my dog and don't adequately answer his question you just put caveats on that suit your point when found lacking - looks down which would be often.

3. Point proven, ty.

They made WAY MORE THEN ENOUGH before HTE/RotWB/Money grab events as you stated yourself "top grossing game".

There was 0 need to add so many other pay to win options. They did it/continue to do it because of cheerleaders like you that are like "Yay! take more of my money, yay! I want to pay to be good! It's the only way for me, yay!".

Their greed will ruin this game (as they have already started to do) & eventually you will wisen up. Until then there is 0 point conversing with you, especially when most of your responses are hard to understand with all of the rage & illiteracy.

@Vagabondian, please quote where I said everything should be free.

4. Your point is far from proven  you have no idea about a business the fact you are still here dropping seals and chests just what a whinging pratt you are  I've never heard someone whinge so much weather in forums or in the game. Rage lol none I'm relaxed having a beer with people laughing at you - how does it feel to think you are god at ee with a record of 22-7 and realise you always lost against anyone good or did you only loose as they were paying players  as stated if tiers would be no bfa issue and as there is more to the game than ee so ee should be changed not bfa. You can't argue tiers would resolve the issue you look at small part of the game and not benefit for all. Argue why not adopt tiers  - oh it may be to fair. Then the rest of the game osw incentive to grow after bc etc can still be adopted with the most fair matching system achievable  but I forgot you suggested raids only for ee players as a reward which they have to pay for. Thanks for your input Einstein

5. Move on.. There are better games

6. What's your favourite ken ?

7. Annnnnnd yet the hit range hasn't been adjusted. Well maybe next time huh?

8. Thats awesome time to take revenges.

9. I'm tired of people three times my size being able to hit me. Wth? Why r u letting people 47 mill cs able to hit someone only 17 mill cs? Redo the math devs this is why slot of people who do pvp quitting the game.

10. I didn't read thread but does this mean if I unequip in primal wars I pay less ?

11. ...never again :shock:

13. Do you really know what you are saying, have you tested and are sure of wha you are saying is correct?
    I guess not because pots or potions do make a difference even after you saying "we've now removed the potions from counting. Now it will simply be based on equipment" check and recheck after that post it so you don't look like a fool!!!

15. As I stated earlier , I hope this doesn't just create a new loop hole in plunder payouts for war, especially in primals where equip doesn't even matter

We already have a problem with payouts in terms of people dropping sdp or adp , I really hope this doesn't create a bigger problem .

To me , a proper solution would've been to make payouts dependent on build size alone In war , then lack of pots or lack of equip would not matter . This would remove the ability to change your own plunder payout in war.

16. No it's much worse than that buddy a 69mcs can hit me I'm like 14mc lol It is what it is let's put back the restriction on BFA! Bring back the BFA limit !!

17. So let me get this straight, I now have to chose between using my Equipment or making as much gold per hit as usual?

Sounds like a ton of bull ****.

18. Your persistence to only use the number 69 is uncanny.

19. Lol join the club XD 50+ guy knocked me out of top 100 yelp devs say bigs want make much hitting smalls yet that overall was determined a lie an more than likely that's why devs removed top 500 an top 100 it was two easy for slacker bigs to join event late an do excellent farming mids that's actually trying I guess once peeps get huge in kaw they balls shrivel up...