I need a little guidance please

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by InfernalDragon, May 30, 2015.

1. So i just started out and right now I have all level three forges and castle level two. I plan on maybe making a pure spy what i am unsure about is when do i dump and replace with Stronghold of Shadows.

Do i
    A) Buy all the spy buildings at once
    B) Buy them one at a time
    C) Buy them one at a time and max upgrade to level three.

Also what would you recommend should I stick to pure spy with one to two attack buildings or should I build some type of hybrid having my low lands all troops and high lands all spy?

Thanks for your help

2. Well I would first fill up my land with level one sos then upgrade one at a time.

3. I would also build the SOS one at a time. You'll want a bit more attack than a normal spy build until you get the necessary bfe to hit ebs.

4. Press reset. Then yes im sure. Then yes im really sure

5. Actually go attack build until you finish the low lands and own 5 lands on the high lands. Then start saving gold until you can convert them all the spy all at once.

6. Like frog said but instead of converting at five highlands but more land and start placing what you need. Once every land everywhere is finished convert those five highlands and the entire lowlands :)

7. Op, is this your only account?

I find pure spies make for a much better alt than main account.

8. This happens to be my main. 

9. You're a hansel, not a ps.

10. I'd recommend staying attack build for a little while longer, at least until completing highlands. Then slowly convert from attack to hybrid and then to final build. That's how I did it with a few of my accounts, and seemed to work well enough.

Alternatively, following frogs advice and waiting till 5 highlands is also a good tip, just depends on your patience.

11. Stay attack build until all quests complete. Easy free xstals that way. Then convert.