PvP Rebalance Changes

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, May 29, 2015.

1. Make all payout as if they had full pots even if they don't and you'd probably be on to something.

2. Lord shows how little you understand this game  such a sook. Bfe lead to the invention on gh huge bfe with no stats  I offer a solution that is unbiased and you don't want as it doesn't suit your build. Stop crying get over it.

3. I remember all gh crying like babies when devs nerfed em all, all that noob rage, all that hate, so many threatening to leave kaw.

I was jelly of devs they had gotten more noob rage than I've ever gotten and all in one blow :lol: people will always cry and think of there greedy selfs in this game, it's something we have to live with.

But I think your name would be more awesome it you renamed to deaths-fifth-finger which is a play on from five finger death punch :p

4. A GH with max bfe has around 150m raw attack stats (3m attack in cs). If you attack with full attack pots you attack with +205m attack in raw stats (4mil attack cs). That's 355m attack which = around 7m cs in attack.

A GH or SH without huge BFA is not an issue. 7m cs in attack is not an issue. Huge BFA can give you 2-10times+ the raw stats that bfe gives. You need to learn more about stats before you speak again.

5. Is that why they wanted to ban them noob  they could hit larger and get bigger payout due to equipment you don't do on sums you do on mechanics of the actual game. No wait the devs tried to nerf them as there was no issue or community outrage  jackass

6. So this is going to impact EE wars as well with 0 testing?

7. As I just explained in detail above the issue was GH/SH with massive BFA, not BFE. BFA can provide over 10 times the raw static stats that BFE can provide.

Based on your continued uneducated responses, it's clear to see you have no idea what you are talking about & are simply repeating what someone else said.

8. Lord you are an idiot it depends on what level you were warring at and the % gained in raw stats from bfe and bfa are similar however bfa can be grown more to give more advantage but as someone who has warred every season at different sizes your comments are not factual to the smaller wars bfe makes a difference. I hope they don't change rest so you quit like you promised. You still won't support a balanced system instead continue to cry about those who have grown bfa. I'd prefer to repeat what other greats of the game say rather than a nobody who must make up for his crap account by talking big and about things he has no idea.

9. So I can all day earning sheafs, just for someone 3/4 times my size stripped them away in 30 minutes with no way for me to stop it? Have you released more pots? Have you given me access to stronger equip to evade these attacks? No

It's an LCBC Farmfest. Not opting in.

10. Yes please do indis naked guys

11. Sora all over this

12. I was speak very slowly this time so maybe you begin to understand the difference.

The... maximum... amount... of... attack... bfe... if... you... have... with... the... best... war... equip... in... the... game... is... under... 205m... attack... which... is... the... amount... of... attack... you... get... when... attacking... with... full... attack... pots...

The... maximum... amount... of... attack... bfa... you... can... have... is... uncapped... and... can... exceed... 10times+... 205m... attack... which... is... the... amount... of... attack... you... get... when... attacking... with... full... attack... pots...

Do... you... see... the... difference?

BFA... is... pay... to... win...
    BFE... is... pay/earn... and... is... far... far... far... far... far... far... far... far... far... far... far... far... far... far... far... far... far... far... far... far... far... far... far... far... far... less... beneficial...

13. Why don't Devs listen to feedback having to do with season 5?

14. I'll speak normally you are the tool of the week maybe of the year. That's why if that account is your main you'll always be a noob that no one will listen to.

15. Deathsfinger I can assure you that lord is not a noob.

16. One person provides numbers, data, and actual information.

Other person says "this person told me this" & provides nothing but baseless insults.

Which one are you? Just stop kid.

17. There isnt a difference and why can a 60mil cs hit a 10mil cs.

18. Lol fact my gh could hit another hansel 5 times sizes with my ee equipment and plunder more than they could from me bfa excluded. Depending on war clan size depended which gh would be used on roster - most bfa was on spy but was only necessary when warring for certain rosters. You are showing maybe your not a noob but I'm sure you would be a rooster in France .

19. The devs have out done themselves this time there has been many crazy changes over the years but this one must be right up there.

If I understand this correct to rebalance plunder the devs are penalising the mid att builds again
    Most don't have high bfa as they are growing and trying to ug but have decent bfe to help
    Which now means a 45cs with high bfa can have no bfe and will be able to farm them and make good plunder .

So why have equipment if everyone drops it surely this means the status quo imbalance will be resumed and the changes will meaningless

20. Lord is mostly correct .... Balancing plunder for Bfe was needed tho .....

That being said balancing plunder using only Bfe is only 1/3 of the issue pots and Bfa need to be included to for true balance in pay out

U fixed half the issue players hitting down in size (Bfe) get balanced but players having to hit up into huge BFA are continually screwed .... The balance needs to be across the board or as most of the devs patch work "fixes" it will leave loop holes to be exploded causing new issues in already muddy waters ..... Each "fix" causes new problems because they don't go far enough to create balance