season 5

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by judgement_guilty, May 29, 2015.

1. leave my thread sora

2. led leave my thread

3. Dropped my build? I added 5mil cs since the last time you tried to farm me & got rekt. I'll stay on this thread as long as I want & if you want to hit go ahead and I'll keep you pinned til go play dead again.

Cute how you didn't give this response to Zeppelin though lol. Chump.

4. No

5. OP pinned & zs. Xtal up chump.

6. yeah you look like you spent a fortune on that build. nooob

7. I can't wait till the remake of season 4 comes out!

8. Me too. Nothing wrong with the "remake of s4" people enjoy it. Diff season better rewards. We don't need things to constantly change.

9. Then there is no need to say devs are shoving the same PvP/Eb events down our throats. Lol. It's all the same.

10. Solid

11. Keep this thread on topic please. If you have other stuff to say make your own (good) thread or use your walls.

12. Wrong, there's a greater majority that don't ee, this majority of people whom just pay to play ebs at war, and the the money's that's been spent lately are people who have been spending on events, unless you're a dev account you can comment on the money flow.

But you're not a dev so you have no idea what money is being spent where.

13. I said some so don't go all EB fairy on me. There are definitely SOME and I repeat SOME people who spend 100s and some who even spend 1000s to get to where they want to be for EE war.

14. @wolfe i can tell you where the money wont be if they cancel ee wars and your right i dont know anything thing for sure so why dont the devs come explain hince the thread thx for your concern

15. I personally spend $20 a month on the 32 xtal pack for EE wars & have bought seals/xtals many times to grow into an EE war build. I'm sure many others do/have as well. I'm tiny too, many people are much larger.

16. People will spend just as much as they always have just because they can, I've heard many spending over 500 a week just because they wanted to. It's a very small community for the ee world and it's just getting smaller, back in first season everyone wanted in but not so much compared to back then.

This is clear when it's always the same people showing up in indi wars and clans using the same winning team over and over for primal.

People are spending not just to prepare for ee but to get bigger for osws, mega allies and a huge build to hit ebs more and more, you're just looking at a small portion of the picture and thinking it's the only part of the picture.

17. I know people who've spent thousands getting their build perfect for Ee. I would imagine Ee would be a big money income. Maybe not as much as the ebs/events bring in, but it has to bring in quite a sum of money.

18. Exactly. EE wars themselves don't generate a ton of income but with the negative effects of towers on plunder, buying pots, constant banking, etc. a lot of people spend large amounts of money to have a competitive EE build.

As for everyone saying "you have no right to demand s5" I agree but I think the OPs frustration, mine as well, is centered around the complete silence on EE wars. A lot of people get their primary enjoyment out of this game from EE wars. 2013 and 2014 both had two seasons. 2015 is half over and there seems to be no mention of plans from Devs about S5. As paying customers we deserve to know if there are any intentions of improving the very broken system, or creating incentive for people to war again. S5 would increase participation drastically and solve a lot of the problems related to garbage matching.