The Farmer's Journey, Part 1: Testament of the First Harvest

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, May 26, 2015.

1. Logs just showed 170 kerchief drop from reckoning in angels academy. Did not go to profile or combine with other items. Rebooted phone still none

2. Same again 54 eye patch in logs from despair in angels academy. Not dropping to profile

3. send screenshot to support@athinkingape.com

4. yea part 1 part 2 is for ata to milk the rest of the ppl that didnot take part in part 1 (wheres s5 devs all the cash yall are making )

5. I have spoken to ata and they have assured me that although the notifications don't always show the skulls they are in actual fact being added up correctly. Hope this stops the mass panic I too was panicking :)

6. Taking the risk is what makes it most exciting :)

7. I don't like doing small epics.this event hurts growth

8. You are doing the summoner ?

9. Check the clan B2B. Due to the event all bigs left to do B2B hte. Went from b2b asof and lotl to ts/aff in 4 hours,with only 60 members left. Thats what these events do to kaw, they destroy rather than do something good.

10. ts is a small eb

11. Sounds like there wasn't much loyalty in the clan to begin with, as soon as there was a better option they jumped ship and chased self gain over keeping the clan active.

Not particularly the devs fault that they valued self gain over the gain of a clan.

12. dont do small ebs?

13. no clans are doing lotl I make more hitting in actives then I do hitting promo rotation I want build complete ....not equipment that I don't need

14. So......time on PvP blitz? It's been may29th for a bit now. Lol.

15. No more then 500 would join the promo they figured I'm at 10,500 with 107 bones... bet 10k of those are alts I'm hungry

16. The title says part 1.. Will there be more parts?

17. Give some free land...can't do much with bronze...sell it...I want build complete and I don't want to work for it

18. When can I opt in to the PVP?

19. Soon

20. nice gif... repeat that when asked about when we will see s5 please...