season 5

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by judgement_guilty, May 29, 2015.

1. Lets talk about season 5.I know theres alot of talk about but ibthinknwe need a lil support.

I don"t want to make a low effort thread so i will try my best.

I feel like theres alot of support for some answers as we are paying customers and deserve answers all i am asking is you support the thread for answers.

All off topic or anything other that what this is for is not welcome here.

Please dont derail the thread thank you for your time 'Happy kawing'

2. paying customers get what you pay for, you dont pay for wars you pay for xtals to war. you are not entitled to answers or hints on s5, that is up to the devs. they are working on s5, be patient. every season is the same anyways

3. See, the thing about them giving any information out on ANYTHING in this game is.. The community ties them dead onto that date, as we should.

Now, they only release dates/events details when they are 95% sure. So, we most likely will not receive word until it's close to time.

4. I hope they never do s5

5. It would at least be nice if they dropped a hint to s5 at least something to let us know they are listening.

6. Responses like this is why companies feel they can do whatever they want & people will still be around. A game I used to play called EverQuest2 which had the best PvP I have ever experienced attempted to do the same thing & string people along without ever giving definitive answers on when we will see some updates/fixes with what they destroyed when they instanced most of the gameplay.

They did the same thing KaW is doing with season 5 (for much longer though) & now they went from 3 full open world PvP servers to 1 dead open world PvP server and lost god knows how many customers.

People need to understand that game developers need their customers more then customers need the game. If they have no concern for what their customers want eventually customers wisen up & move on to another game. Would hate to see that happen with this game as I really enjoy EE wars here but I'm getting close to that point.

7. Devs still getting killed over that old timeline they posted. Be patient! Kaw is an evolving game on the fly, lmao!

8. Just wait if they taking this long then it should be good

9. S3 ran from January 20th to March 17th - 2014

8 month gap

S4 ran from September 1st to October 27th - 2014

It ended 7 months ago.

10. ^ @ sora

seasons come once or twice a year, making threads and demanding times doesnt do much. season will start when its ready

11. Support this, lets face it you're either a try hard thinking you're good at "war" I say this because trackers aren't even tracking it's just a system doing if for you, and all wc is, is deciding what people will hit the first wave and xtral times.

It's shameful to even call it a intense skill base, if you're one of those trackers who actual track then you sir you have skill but everyone else no.

It's not hard to war you're looking at someone who won 2/3 times during the early wars, before you lot ruined it with your greedy grab with exploits and spread sheets, someone needs to teach you that kaw is a game nothing more. :|

Don't get me wrong I love ee wars, but I dislike most you who take part in ee wars for reasons listed and more, most of your are complete morons or greedy people, the number of times I've seen people complaining about seasons during pvp events... I shouldn't have to say anymore but god it's just a game people season 5 will come.

12. Wolfie has never seen my notebooks of old war tracking and rostering stats lol. I always do pen and paper even if only for myself.

13. Im pretty sure s3 was in April

14. Season one was this time two years ago. that's all I remember lol.

15. It was in january

16. It's like Season Wars have entered the Bermuda Triangle never to be seen again. A response from kaw_community would be good here!

17. Is that an 8 month gap or a 5 month 2 week gap between seasons?

18. "Every time We ask for season 5, the devs just ran and got......"

19. Is the glass half empty or half full?