possible pc outage tonight

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by verong3, May 28, 2015.

1. 2 include constellations and planets the other 3 are planets or sun

2. I live in West coast Wil I die

3. We can die together Cody

4. If it happens get to higher ground. It takes about 30 minutes for the tidal wave to max out. Even a 3 story building should be good

5. So it's happening within the next hour!? 

6. Seems legit.
    I r8 8/8 m8, top r8.
    I heard that IGN gave this thread a 420/69 "verong4 payed us even more to give a good review than Activision do for Call of Duty"....

7. I don't have my hopes up about anything happening. When the Mayan calendar hit its last day, people said all this crazy stuff was gonna happen, but yet, nothing happened.

8. Funny story about the Mayan calendar thing. On the day the world was supposed to end (12/21/12) the fire alarm at my school went off and the entire school freaked out and everyone scattered. :lol:

9. So in 7mins I should expect a big ass earthquake???!

Better unload on my accounts =P

10. Everyone put on your favorite song I guess :lol:

11. The problem is an active volcano 300 miles west of seattle. If the gravity change pushes it into a full eruption it could cause a tsnami again possible not big in seattle

12. But the eruption wouldn't cause a tsunami

13. Better get in mood "ready to die"

14. It's 4:01, OP. Now I'm disappointed.

15. Better make sure I get some xbox time in

16. ...Cody ...hi

17. Cataclysmic disasters usually take time. Give it about 5 minutes

18. Yes it can if it does like mt saint hellens in the 1980`s. It blew with a 50 megaton bomb power level plus earth equaks usually follow these eruptions if that doesn't happen then we are ok

19. done.

20. Funny, the movie San Andreas is coming out tomorrow too lol. Maybe Tommelz should do another movie review for it...