Apoc-WDGAF Alliance: A Huge Mistake

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, May 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wolfie, that's a cool story. Thanks.

2. Apoc and wdgaf arent in an alliance, only 1 wdgaf has apoc on their page and that was an aprils fools

3. All i see is butthurt.

4. Wdgaf was placed on Warlor wall for April fools. Just never taken off

5. Why bring 'gender' into it?

6. Ok so first thing is that biscuit doesn't strip he just upgrades his account. He tries to sell allies in wc as stripped from LR because he feels that'll work for him. I won't give him any more air time since IMHO that's all he wants.

Fact is LR has accumulated many enemies over the years since we are an aggressive osw clan. Reading through this thread certainly proves that. Our clans have only seen continuous growth both in members and allies whereas our enemies are decimated but obviously very vocal and butthurt. But hey what else can they do?

Cheers 

7. One of the LR clans looks pretty dead nowadays

8. Replace the word "aggressive" with "attention" you are an attention clan that people like to mess with for fun

9. Sharp no allies, no ebs in a month, barely any members. Enough said

10. We have a few clans and recently moved most to Rights. Our issue is that we are now about 120ish so clan limit too small.

Like any osw clan we get the odd towered mp or ps attention seeker trying to capitalize on their kaw street cred by claiming they're so tough by forum trashing osw clan. Perhaps you should focus on your own osw Larry instead of trying to drag others in. It's not looking too good over there.

11. I'd rather have few members with no allies and no Ebs than have idiots like AG. Enough said.

12. Ag funds, strips, and hits targets. She has a swindler, after two years you dont have any steal badge? Looks like you just talk dude. Ill take Ag over a sorry excuse for a hansel like yourself

13. All ag does is cry to others to sort out her own issues and seeks attention but I know you guys like attention seekers in your clans, that's why you would rather have her than someone else.

14. I'm dragging others in? Belle threw me in the CA because I said I farmed AG into the ground a while ago. Then they kept asking me who is gonna help me like I need some sort of help with you.. If anything it looks like a desperate ploy from an inactive leader smh

15. Erup, what was the name of that chick we stripped in veritas? if I remember correctly there was 0 backlash

Oh and every now and then I get a post from Applegirl telling me he has not forgotten me.. But never any inc :(

As for us not running epic battles, since when does 'fairyhood' determine activity?

16. Attention seeking gets you a swindler? Maybe you should seek a hansel instructor, not even 5k steals in a two year timeframe. Kinda sad when an attack build does better at a hansel's job

17. Sharp is even worse, 5k steals in 4 years. God damn change builds you guys are embarrassing to hansels. You stripped tink, i stripped jordan, you guys didnt anything after.

How are we to measure the activity of your clan then? Obviously not actively hitting others..

18. Bro I've been playing double the time..look at our stats.. That tells ya who's been pounding EB's.. You have more battle wins but less battle losses too.. Hmmmm

19. Yes my steal badge is from pounding ebs, i realize you've been playing double the time. So if you're such a pvp'er as any hansel you should have a swindler by 4 year mark

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.