Apoc-WDGAF Alliance: A Huge Mistake

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, May 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offal. Since my last word was cut off

2. I thought you quit glad see you still at least forum

3. Yeah except there is no alliance, as confirmed by both Apoc and WDGAF. You should have read the thread.

4. This will be my last forum post, as wdgaf are the biggest group of crybabies I've ever seen.
    You want proof, I'm going to send ATA everything.
    I only posted in the first place as apoc member said RIP Invictus and I found it as disrespectful and I was setting the record straight.
    To WDGA tear, you cry about swearing and name your alliance a swearing acronym .
    Devs say now we can swear in acronyms as long as it's not directed at anyone.
    Devs say its agents tou to buy accounts, yet proof shown of such things and I get banned from forums as you cry like little babies .
    I've made my point, you little kids are pathetic and I'm to the point where this game is a losing effort as the devs cater to the group that spends more.
    Your a joke, post my wall and give me a link cry babies!

5. Look at the positives- your wife will still have her wedding ring and you can hold on to your man jewelry too.

6. Bman your grammar gets worse when stressed, calm down so we can understand you please

7. Hahahahahahahahahaha. I didn't even know belle still played. LR is one of the best clans to be in Ca, coz they don't hit lol. I'm not even gonna bother with the other one cuz I've got so much dirt on her it's ridiculous. I don't know why you'd ally with wdgaf, they left their "friends" zaft in the midst of war and completely forgot how they helped them against OG and umbrella.

8. bman, rather than repeatedly telling KaW you're done with forums, and whining about your justified, temporary forum silence, use this time for something worthwhile. While I know after 10+ months of warring ig/res and some other noob clans that don't deserve mention, I know I won't be stripped. So no need to plan that in your newfound free time. However, you can certainly read a "English Grammar for Dummies" book. It will teach you the difference between homonyms and other words that just sound alike. Perhaps we will all take you a little more serious at that time.

Now before you go rage typing and fail assassing to burn the cheapest pots in KaW, I'll point out such words you got wrong. Use that as your base for the aptitude you should begin your studies.

"Devs say its agents..."
    Two mistakes there. You wanted to utilize "it's" as in "it is," and "against." Not sure how or why you used the word "agents." If it's new street talk and socially accepted, just reply and let me know. I like to be up to date on that kind of thing.

"Your a joke..." You wanted to use "You're," as in "You are..."

There are a plethora of other grammatical errors in your rambling, but I don't want to give you too much to do at one time.

9. I still hate you all

10. And of course you are a sexy Franky :p

11. They hate me cuz they ain't me

12. I'll go ahead and call the waaaaabulance for you. After that menopausal outburst you are going to need more help than I alone can facilitate. Deep breaths, hopefully they will arrive shortly.

13. Yes I hate wish I could still get credit for osw pounding hte outside of war like you subtle and ---ADM---
    warlor spies

14. I can tell you there's a good number of people in apoc who would like nothing more than just to watch wdgaf burn to cinders. Who these people are I won't say who, but yeah there's people in apoc whom don't want anything to do with wdgaf.

15. We all hate you too

16. 

17. Why was I quoted in that 

18. Sure there are wolfie, sure there are... Hopefully you're not the official mouthpiece in bh now.

19. Like you're for wdgaf ? Unlike you I don't need to go off running mouth on people who say things you don't wanna hear

20. A report done by several people along with myself found that it's mainly bh, tangra, zaft and apoc in insok army so don't be too sure

A lot of their line chat is discussion about the current war between zaft and apoc

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.